4. Heated Caress

Dragons Mate 4
♥¤☆¤★¤☆¤♥
UPDATED - HAPPY HOLIDAYS
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Recap:

"Your robust attitude makes me want teach you a lesson you'll never forget, little girl." his deep masculine voice rumbled against my ear as his hand kept my head tilted up to him. His warm yet minty breath sending a burst of electricity racing down my spine.

The hand on my chin stayed firm as his other hand circled my hips and pulled me forward to be flushed against his hard chest. My breast pressed against his hard chest.

Hard sculpted muscle was pressed against me. Heat radiating off of him and an earthy musk with a tint of his natural scent running straight to my head.

But what had me captivated where those eyes. I'd never seen so much raw hunger in anyone's eyes before.

My mind was long lost in a haze, captivated by the glowing golden orbs that drank me in. Everything, down to the simplest atom within me, becoming all too aware of his body so intimately pressed against mine.

Everything about him was raw and wild. He was a beast, and the look in those eyes held me as prey.

"Damien..." I hear myself let out as a breathless whimper of need.

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
★♥ Dragon's Mate 4.♥★
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

"Nothing to say, human?" he asked eyes narrowed as his warm flesh pressed closer.

His eyes, melting into pools of vibrant gold and flaring with heat. All signs of the previous cold prince gone.

"What-....what are you doing?" I instantly hated my breathless tone. Hating the fact he'd caused it and by the arrogant smirk forming on his lips, he definitely realized it too.

"Name." he breathed as he leaned forward. The previous hostility in his eyes morphing into something more primal that he seemed to both detest but acknowledged.

With him this close I couldn't think, couldn't scramble through my brain for something- anything witty to reply with that would have this walking fireball away from me.

Except did I really want all this thick heated muscle that made nerves I never knew existed burst to life to move away from me?

"Your name human." he leaned in and my body found itself sandwiched between the trunk of a tree and his hot, broad, body.

'I have to get out of here. Like, now' were my only thoughts as I moved my hips slightly to the side, inching away.

"Let me go." I try to push him off but my bare palms on his bare chest was like hard, hot stone. Deliciously scorching hot as we both gasped and what felt like a lightning bolt rammed through my system.

Cream flowed, thick and hot with desire between my legs as I quivered in the aftereffects of whatever that...explosion was.

He hissed as his nostrils flared and his eyes darted up to mine. Heat consumed his features and eyes as they held mine and he yanked me closer, head dipping down to my throat to inhale deeply.

“Fúck...your scent just flared.” he growled and I quivered. “Name.” the word was a growl and I definitely did not like where this was going especially with his wandering hands and the crazy things his hot breath on my throat did to me.  "I won't ask again little human." he groaned as his fingers gripped my hips and held me in place.