(Arc-8.13)

Chapter 108
War of Mechanics (Arc 8.13)

By the time the Poison Wolves’ ships finally managed with great difficulty to retreat from the dust, the dust had already begun dissipating. The ships of the First Fleet steadily pushed forward, directly entering the Yuekan star cluster. Both sides were inside the Yuekan star cluster, so the Poison Wolves also lost their natural defenses and could only face the First Fleet head-on.

People from all the countries could finally see what the situation was. It was clear that the Poison Wolves had been attacked very miserably and would soon be forced to retreat to the Poison Wolf star.

“Full force attack!” Chat resolutely commanded, his expression full of anger. “The Poison Wolf Star absolutely cannot be lost! All troops set out! Be sure to repel Wilkesa’s ships!”

The Poison Wolves prepared to use their best group attack. Even though just now all of the soldiers who went out to battle were completely destroyed, Chat let all of the forces on the Poison Wolf Star come out. Dozens of mechas arranged into a formation, rushing quickly toward to the mechas of the First Fleet.

Denanfry didn’t order the soldiers to rush forward or to retreat, just waiting for them to come over.

After they reached a certain distance and wanted to surround them, Denanfry finally commanded, “One unit break through from the left, the second unit attack from the right side. Third and fourth unit open up a path in front.”

When the mechas from the two sides came into contact, everyone watching thought it would be a fierce battle, but instead all they got was a one-sided massacre.

Even though the soldiers of the First Fleet were dwarfed in numbers, they were like heavenly god soldiers, easily going one versus ten. This kind of battle simply shocked the countless people watching.

The soldiers who were operating the new mechas had previously experienced the strength of the new mechas during testing. But the testing process made them obsessed, and they kept on suppressing their desire to be able to properly play on the real battlefield. Now, as expected, they were obviously going to play to their hearts’ content.

And in a real battlefield, the soldiers could also deeply appreciate how powerful these mechas were. From their combat power they felt like giants, it was too cool!

Chat stared wide-eyed at his subordinates falling in space one by one, as if he were watching a pile of mecha toys without any power to resist or counterattack.

Seeing that the mechas of the First Fleet were about to rush to him, Chat knew that he wouldn’t be able to keep the Poison Wolf Star. He could only order two ships to cover for him and the other ships holding important things to escape. And for those soldiers who were currently fighting, he ordered them to escape whenever possible, shake off the First Fleet, and then meet up with them.

Denanfry let the first and second units chase after the escaping ships, and he led the third and fourth units to quickly resolve the two ships that wanted to cover for the others’ departure.

No one dared to believe what they were seeing. They felt that they must be hallucinating. They thought that such powerful mechas must be even more powerful than Fetani’s mechas. These mechas, were the real most powerful mechas in the universe!

Having mechas siege ships and win was something that only Fetani had accomplished before. Even though they hadn’t personally seen the scene of Fetani sieging the ship, according to the descriptions provided, it should have been similar to the current battle that Wilkesa was showing? What they didn’t know, however, was that there had been many deliberate exaggerations in those descriptions.