5. Home

Sameer's POV

Never

Never have I ever had any haram (forbidden) relationship with girls. If any situation like I was attracted by any girl -which rarely happens- then only one thing I remind myself that if I want paak (pure /innocent) wife in my future then I have to be paak for her. I know maybe I sound like caveman but I couldn't help. I was a type of one woman men. And want one men woman.

But my fate played a cruel game with me. I never thought about cheating my wife even when I wasn't married still in my thoughts I was committed to my future wife. Then how came I got a women like her as my wife who didn't even cared that she should have talked to me if she didn't wanted this marriage. If her family forced her she should've told me this and I would've freed her from this nikah. But no she ran away with some else when she is my wife. She is mine lawfully but she is with someone else in haram way.

I'm not in love with the women whom I married but still she is my wife. I did nikah with her. How can I just let go this fact. this thing will never change that she's my wife and I'm her husband untill she took divorce from me.

Right now I'm in my car driving to my home. When I was coming here from my house with my parents I turned and saw my empty home and promise that this house will never be empty and hollow again. I will bring Queen of this house. My wife. With that thought I left my house with the smiled on my face.

But as I say fate's Cruel game. I found my wife elope with some other men. And I'm going my home alone eventhough I'm married but I don't have wife.

I was in my agony when out of nowhere a girl came infront of me and i immediately stopped my car. But it's too late cause my car hit her and she fall. My eyes widened and I almost thought I killed her.

Jumping out of the car I ran to that girl and saw her already standing up and was about to ran but she fall on me.

And the rest you know.

After fight with that goons I went to that girl and asked her about her but she just mumbled few words -which I heard thankfully due to night's darkness and silence- before falling in my arms unconscious. I tried to wake her up but to no vein.
Left with no choice I had to take her with me to my house.

When I've steps inside my home with that girl in my arms - bridal style- I felt something in my heart. I look at her who's eyes were closed and her head was pressed on my chest and strangely, I found her innocent and attractive.

I took her to guest room near my room and called the doctor immediately cause That girl adi, didn't regain consciousness during our three-hour drive.

Doctor told me that she's in shocked and in her left leg she had minor fracture. And it probably because of me. I almost killed her.

I spent all the night thinking about my life. It's killing me to think that my wife, whom I married today was with someone else. My heart is clenching painfully.

Why you did this nikah adiba.? when you already had someone in your life. Why you ruined my life? What will I tell mom dad? They will be hurt. They will take all blame on them that they made me married to the girl who betrayed me on my marriage day. Ya Allah. I don't even want to search her cause I know if I got her I will kill her with my bare hands.

I thought in pure hatred and anger. I know she have to come to me for divorce cause wherever she go she can't change the fact that she is my wife. And she can't marry anyone else.

I didn't realised when sleep consumed me while thinking about that infidelity. I can't believe I'm hating that women whom I married with all my heart today.