A chance?

Tommie

•I woke up at 8:00am with Brandon heavy on my mind honestly. Something about the way that he spoke to me yesterday got to me. Yess I know he was drunk but honey a Baltimore nigga will never tell you how they feel unless they meant it.. of course I'm talking about the hand full of good ones left, the other ones they ain't even men they just creatures they only said some sweet shit is when they wanted the pussy and I for a fact wasn't gonna be the one bussing it open for em.

I finally brung myself to roll out of my comfortable ass bed. literally, and go to get ready. Today was Thursday which meant that I had therapy today. Since my mother died I've been going to the same therapist because she knew me and knew when I didn't want to talk plus so much more I was just comfortable with her.

I started with bushing my teeth and washing my face. After I got that done I took a quick shower, when I got out I just decided to do my hair, apply lashes, lipgloss and pick something cute to wear because I refuse to be bored today.

Once I got dressed I went to get my keys, purse and phone. After I gathered all of my things I would need for the day I set my alarm and made my way to my car. Once I got in I started it up to blast my air because it was hot as hell outside. After I let my car heat up I played my music and headed to my therapy appointment.

Once I got to my appointment I read the time which was 1:00 and my appointment was for 1:30 so I drove to mc.Donalds which was across the street. I got a bacon egg and cheese biscuit with a hash brown and a orange juice. Once I finished my food I threw it away in a trash can outside and read the time which was now 1:28 so I got my purse phone and keys while locking my doors. When I stepped in the building I greeted the secretary and signed in.

When I got comfortable in my chair my therapist began speaking.

"So Tommie, how are you today?" She asked.

"Umm I'm fine, I have a new neighbor which I met like 2 days ago and he is apparently my future boyfriend. He expressed how he feel but I don't know him yet. He is sexy as hell but I don't know him".

"What's his name?" She asked interested.

"Brandon". I melted to his name and I don't know why.

"Well are you willing to give Brandon a chance? You have to start somewhere you can't just know him without talking". She said making me think.

I thought for a second very hard.

I finished my therapy session up and made my way to my car and started it while grabbing my phone scrolling down my contacts to find Brandon's number to call him but instead he called me.

Incoming call from
"Brandon."

"Hello?"

"Hey Tommie, are you busy?" He asked.

"No what's wrong?" I asked worried.

"No, nothing don't worry baby girl, just calling to see if your okay and to say I apologize for how you had to see me last night and for how I've been kind trying to force things between us."

My heart immediately melted.

"Aww thank you Brandon but it's okay." I replied.

"Okay so I was raised better then what I've been acting.. I am very attracted to you Tommie, would you like to go out sometime so you can get to know me? I am a very nice respectful guy and I wanna treat you how a woman should be treated."

I wanted to say hell Yeah nigga come get me now but I kept it classy and just said

"Sure I would love to."