twenty one

( heyy a/n sorry for not updating that much i got things going on but im back!! also thank you for 5k reads <3)

lisa's pov
it's been 2 weeks since our comeback, we're already done with our promotions and stuff and now we're preparing for our tour.

"aren't you excited meeting them?" jennie said next to me while fixing her hair.

yes, we're going on a dinner with bts, our friends. that's kinda cool to say.

"yes i am! i'm just kinda nervous..?" i replied looking down at my boots. i'm really nervous about this dinner thing, me and jungkook are still talking we've been attached to each other ever since.

"then let's go meet jisoo unnie and rosé in the car!" jennie held my hand and dragged me out of our apartment.

the four of us are sitting in the passenger seats while our manager is driving us to this secret burger party..dinner, suddenly i got a text.

ding

jungkook
hey kittyyy i'll be out with some friends so i probably can't chat with u today:( i'll miss u take care !!

i smiled while reading his text, how can he do this to me with these small things? making my heart feel warm.

kitty
okay, have fun!
seen at 8:25 pm

"i always wonder who's that boy turning you into a tomato." jisoo teased, my members already know that me and this "boy" has been texting for a month now, but i didn't tell them who yet.

i just looked down shyly while i felt my cheeks heat up.

"ah, stop teasing lisa! you're probably excited meeting jin!" jennie unnie teased back jisoo.

"w-what? i'm not, why would i??" jisoo unnie said while defending herself but we all know it's true, chaeyoung laughed beside me.

"cause, i heard you both calling eachother every nigh-" before jennie could expose jisoo our manager interrupted.

"we're here!" our manager let out a sigh, probably scared about this, since he's also keeping this a secret from yg.

our manager turned to us, "remember to always check your phone, don't go out of that restaurant if you guys aren't done, people might see you. just stay there inside and enjoy since they rented the restaurant for the night without other people, okay?"

the four of us nodded innocently, "yes, we promise." jisoo unnie said.

the four of us got out of the car and immediately went in the restaurant.

as we got in we saw 7 boys sitting together, telling jokes and laughing until they saw us.

"finally, you guys are here! take a sit!" namjoon said while standing up.

the four of us seated across jimin, taehyung, jungkook and yoongi. why am i feeling so nervous, like i'm about to throw up.

"sorry to keep you guys waiting, you know traffic sucks." jennie said while trying to make herself comfortable in her seat.

"nah, we also just got here, seokjin hyung brought his chickens for you guys to taste!" hoseok replied with joy in his voice, i love that he's like that.

"jinja?? jisoo unnie also brought her chickens!!" chaeyoung said excitingly.

seokjin oppa and jisoo unnie glared at each other, "i can't wait to see which is better!" taehyung said while looking at the chickens.

"we all know it's gonna be mine." jisoo chuckled, still glaring at seokjin oppa.

"are you kidding? no one ever beats my chickens." seokjin oppa rolled his eyes but his cheeks were bright red.

"yah! hyung you're so dramatic!" namjoon slapped seokjins shoulder and smiled.

"why is it me?? she started it!" seokjin hyung was pointing and laughing jisoo.

they were arguing while other members are laughing.

i just looked down trying to avoid jungkook's eyes, i'm so nervous about this. i'll probably be obvious if i keep doing this.

i slowly looked up, why does he have to be across my seat?

then, our eyes met.

again sorry for not updating!! i got really busyyy, AND AGUST D 2 IS OUT IM FREAKING OUT!!