𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐱 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @rouhedicius

Title: Blade

"You will do this for me, or else," I slammed the cell shut and locked it, glaring at my prisoner one more time before leaving. As soon as I exited the basement, I sighed and pulled my mask off, tossing it onto a nearby table.

I'd been holed-up here, in a little prison building, for two weeks. It used to be my brother and I, but he disappeared after going out one night. He used to be the criminal mastermind, but that fell to me now. He had a plan to steal a sword to give it to someone called Shredder, in return for protection from someone hunting him.

He was too late. Now, it was my turn.

I was going to get that sword, but this time, I would not fail. 

++++++++++

"Is it ready yet?" I kicked the door open and glared at the man sitting at the desk across the small room.

"Y-yes. It's done," he turned around and held out a pair of glasses. They were x-vision hunters, able to see through anything I desired. They were my ticket to the sword.

"Good. Now, I know I said I'd let you go but...I just enjoy your company so much. I think I'll keep you around for a little while longer," I cackled as I shut the door, closing off his freedom. I ignored the screaming coming from behind me and left, fingering the glasses in my palm.

Time to finish what my brother had started. 

++++++++++

"Guys, trouble," April ran into the lair, panting as she leaned over to catch her breath. Three turtles immediately stood up, the fourth unaware as he played with the headphones hanging from his ears.

"What is it? Kraang? Shredder? Purple Dragons?" the oldest three turtles began firing questions at the poor girl, excited to finally have something to do.

"It's a robbery at the old museum downtown," they all groaned and sat back on the couch as the hothead reached over and slapped the fourth brother's head. He groaned and pulled the earbuds away.

"Hey, what was that for?" he whimpered, rubbing his head.

"You always whine about having to go on missions with us, so go on one alone. There's a robbery at the museum downtown by Casey's place, so go take care of it," the youngest brother looked at his siblings and then laughed out loud, jumping up and running to April.

"Thank you!" he screeched as he ran away, hollering happily as he sprinted down the dark sewers.

"Uh, should he be going alone? Shouldn't one of you be going with him?" April furrowed her eyebrows as she stared at the back of her friends' heads.

"Nah. What's the worst that could happen?" 

++++++++++

Carefully making my way around the lasers, I grinned when I saw the sword, gleaming in the darkness. It was beautiful, a shiny silver blade with a ebony handle, white pearls dotting the hold.

"No wonder Shredder wants this sword," I muttered to myself as I carefully picked it up. Slipping it carefully into my sheath, I turned to leave. That's when I noticed someone watching me.

"Show yourself," I demanded and the figure complied, stepping forward. It was a giant turtle, at least six-feet tall. It would easily take me down by brute strength.

I needed a plan of escape. So, while so I came up with that, I decided to try to keep the turtle-thing away from me.

"Who are you?" I asked, slowly glancing around the small safety-room. I locked eyes with the turtle and he narrowed his eyes. He'd seen me inspecting.

Oh sh-

"Michelangelo," I tilted my head in a questioning manner. He repeated the word with an exasperated roll of his eyes. Rude.

"Oh, your name is Michelangelo," he nodded and crossed his arms. After a few moments of silence, he held his arm out to me as if asking for something.

"Uh, what?" I took a step back and he laughed, dropping his arm.

"I'm asking for your name, weirdo," he stopped laughing abruptly and spoke darkly, "and the blade you just stole."

My blood ran cold. Looks like the plan I only half-know would have to work.

"My name is (y/n). And...I don't think so," I ran for the window, planning to break through it. It didn't go as planned.

Before I could make it to the glass, I was shoved to the wall, held there by my wrists. I looked up through my (h/c) bangs to see Michelangelo towering over me.

"Why do you need the sword?" he demanded, starting straight into my eyes. I blushed with the intimacy and looked away, intent on not giving anything away. He tutted and let my wrists go, walking away.

"Oh, I guess you can tell the police why then. I'm sure they can get you to talk," my head snapped up at his words.

"Okay, okay. I need it to..." I slowly reached for the blade at my back, ready to fight. It wasn't there.

"I'm waiting," I looked at the turtle to see him leaning on the blade like a cane. He blinked innocently at me and smiled, causing me to grow angry.

"I need it so I have something to shove up your-" everything went black as I saw a blur of Michelangelo rushing at me with the sword raised. 

++++++++++

"Oh, oh my-" Mikey dropped the sword as (y/n) dropped to the ground, completely lifeless.

"I can't believe I killed him. What do I do?" he panicked, pacing around the room as he thought as hard as he could.

"I'll take him to the lair, yeah. I'll explain everything and Donnie will know what to do. He's so smart. Me too. I'm almost as smart as Donnie. Maybe even smarter..." he babbled as he picked up the boy's body and and sword, tucking it into his belt.

"It'll be okay, (y/n)," he whispered as he stroked the boy's hair, leaping out the window to find his brothers for help.