Chapter 38: The Birds and the Bees

A/N: As the chapter title suggests - sex ahead!

After throwing some condoms onto my bedside table beside the lube for easy access, I paced around the room without a clue as to what to do. I contemplated turning on some music, but decided not to ruin the mood with tacky baby-maker tracks from some horrible Spotify playlist. I considered lighting some scented candles, but Milo was never fond of strong scents. I was about to pull out an assortment of toys from under my bed, but thought that they might scare Milo instead of turning him on. Instead, I just smoothed my hands over my messily made bed as I listened attentively to the sound of Milo showering. 

He was in the ensuite bathroom, the door closed. The sound of running water was steady, and I licked my lips in anticipation, my member already half-hard. Before Milo had hidden himself in the bathroom, I saw that his cock was also beginning to fill out at the thought of what was to come, and the sight made me smile. My boyfriend clearly wanted this as much as I did.

Milo was spending a long time in the shower, and I was beginning to grow a little worried that he might had overthought himself into a panic, deciding that he didn't want to have sex any more. I would be disappointed, but I would accept it - it was his first time, and as horny as I was, I wasn't going to force him into having sex with me if he didn't want to.

Fiddling with the last few damp patches of my air-dried long hair, I climbed onto my bed, sitting cross-legged in the centre of it. Shirtless, I rested my wings on the silken sheets, Maggie twitching every now and then as I heard a shift in the sound of the water stream in the bathroom, only able to fantasise about what was going on in there. I didn't touch my dick at all, even though its presence was making itself known, my blood pooling southward. I just closed my eyes, keenly listening for the water to stop.

And then it did, and I sucked in a breath, opening my eyes.

Milo soon emerged from the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist. His short hair was slightly damp, and a drop of water slithered down his neck, catching in the hollow of his collar bone before slipping down and curling around a pert nipple. 

Milo's skin was flushed with heat from the shower, glossy and fresh and smooth. I trailed my eyes down his torso, to his lightly muscled stomach, the deep V cutting into his hips and the slight tease of dark hair obscured by the white towel. Milo's hand, holding the towel in place, twitched as my eyes shot back up to his face, which was as beautiful - if not more so - than his body.

Milo's dark eyes were staring straight ahead, hesitantly glancing at me as he bit his lip, prompting it to bloom a deep pink colour. The sharp angles of his face that usually made him look so severe now only made him appear nervous with a hint of excitement, his dark brows making him frown slightly. 

God, I wanted him so badly.

"Come here," I said, voice rough as I curled my finger, beckoning Milo forward. Milo's throat bobbed, and he slowly made his way towards the edge of my bed, fingers tightly gripping onto the towel.

Pulling myself to my knees, I shuffled towards him, pressing my hands flush against his taut chest, which moved when he sucked in a tight breath.

"You're beautiful, baby," I said, crushing Milo's mouth to mine, the boy groaning into my mouth as I coaxed his lips open. He smelled like the soap we both used, his tongue minty. I curled one of my hands around Milo's neck, locking him in place as our mouths tangled hotly, my other hand rubbing up and down his chest. When my fingers brushed across a hard nipple, Milo gasped into my mouth, almost dropping his towel.

"C..." Milo whispered as I pulled back, our lips parting with a loud smack that echoed around the room. 

"Let me see you," I said, finger trailing downwards, sliding against the fluffy border of the towel. "All of you."