#69

(Requested by Serenity_The_Bunny! 69?! XD Oh, wow!)

~~~~~~~~~~

What Does Slender Man Think About You?

~~~~~~~~~~

Cancer: "They have good manners, but they need to work on their language in front of Sally."

Capricorn: "Jeff always seems to pick a fight between the two. I always have to clean up after them-- which gets very annoying."

Pices: "BEN always tries to flirt with them. Which, gets him a black eye and possibly a broken nose from time to time."

Aquarius: "Sally seems to enjoy their company and comfort around them. At least I don't have to play dress up with them."

Aries: "They are one of my most trusted Proxies in my Mansion. Whenever I need to go an get something done, I always ask them and another Proxy to be in charge."

Virgo: "As I suspected. A troublemaker just like Jeff and BEN. Always throwing parties and doing such chaotic things when I am not there."

Leo: "They seem to always get their Missions done on time without question. I can always count on them whenever a Pasta does not complete their task."

Libra: "I admire their killing and training technique. They have so much potential and power that I simply just could not ignore for a long period of time."

Gemini: "They're good friends with Masky and Hoodie. They seem to get along just fine. That is... until Toby comes along and ruins it for Masky."

Taurus: "Too lazy for their own sake. If they want to live in my Mansion... they need to work harder and kill without questioning my demands."

Sagittarius: "They're very good with helping Dr. Smiley and Eyeless Jack with the wounded. But, they don't share a lab because the last time.. they all had a tremendous fight about the space and who gets what."

Scorpio: "I personally... do not like them. They got into a fight with every Pasta in my Mansion. Which is why I had to throw them out and kill them on the spot. They do NOT treat MY children with such disrespect."