47. Her first MAMA

Jungkook's PoV

I'm sitting in Jimin hyung's hotel room. Him and Hope hyung are finishing up the Vlive they started an hour ago. We've arrived in Hong Kong for MAMA this morning and finished rehearsals.

Should I call her? She should be hanging out with her sister at home, she always told me how much she missed her.

My phone lights up to show a notification from Yugyeom. I open it to see a group picture of GOT7 and Shannon, they're hanging out at Jackson hyung's parents' house.

My parents' house is pretty decent, too.

Ah, why am I still jealous?

'Annyeong, see you at MAMA tomorrow, ARMY!' Jimin hyung wraps the Vlive up.

'Jungkook-ah, are you ok?' Hope hyung comes over to where I'm sitting now.

'Yep.' I reply.

' He's contemplating if he should call Shannon,' Jimin hyung teases me.

Just hearing her name makes my heart ache.

Fuck, I miss her.

'Jungkook, don't cry,' Hope hyung says.

'I'm not going to cry!'

Someone rings on the doorbell. It's RM hyung.

'Jungkook-ah, Jackson just told me Shannon is at his parents' house!' He says.

'Then you should go find her now!' Hope hyung says.

I put my phone down on the coffee table, showing the group picture Yugyeom sent me.

'Oh, so you already knew,' RM hyung says.

'At least she looks happy,' Jimin hyung says.

'Yeah, I guess...'

---------

We arrive the next day for the last dressed rehearsal before the show. Everything went well and I've tested my outfit, the pants won't explode during the dance break.

Everyone is now getting their red carpet outfits changed, makeup and hair done.

I'm the first to finish getting ready, as per, I just mess around with the hyungs while they're sitting still.

'Jungkook-ah, Jimin's eyeliner is hard enough to draw on, can you stop messing around with him,' one of the makeup noonas asks me.

'Sorry, I'll go somewhere else,' I say.

Suga hyung is asleep on the couch so I won't wake him up to get cursed out by him. Jin and V hyung are warming up their vocal cords which I never interrupt. Hope hyung is on the phone with his parents and RM hyung is reading another art book.

Should I go see what Shannon is doing?

No, she might be getting changed, or warming up, or simply just don't want to see me.

'Bangtan sonyeondan, red carpet in 30 minutes.'

'Yes!'