Bruce Banner: Alphabet

A - After Sex• After sex Bruce is the type of guy to ask if he was good enough for you only because he wants everything to be the best for you & wants to make sure you were satisfied enough with everything you guys have done then he'll still have ...

A - After Sex
After sex Bruce is the type of guy to ask if he was good enough for you only because he wants everything to be the best for you & wants to make sure you were satisfied enough with everything you guys have done then he'll still have enough energy wipe you down. Bruce is always prepared with a glass of water on the side of the bed for you.

Bruce is a pillow talk kind of guy. He genuinely wants to hear about your day until Bruce decides to completely knock out. It's cute though.

B - Bottom or Top?
Who's to say? Bruce is very versatile in, but if he bottoms you'd have to make sure to tell him everything will be ok & you don't mind doing that for him at all. He prefers to bottom, it gives him reassurance that you'll be pleasured enough. When Bruce tops he thinks he's not doing well enough, but he top if you really want him to.

C - Cum
Bruce will cum a lot no matter how many rounds you guys go for. Most rounds is 2 though. He'll cum like he hasn't been touched in months every single time & it never fails. It might have to do something with the hulk, maybe. You love it either way.

Bruce loves to cum in your mouth, but he gets really shy when the opportunity presents itself & when he doesn't ask Bruce will cum all over your chest. Although, it doesn't satisfy him much.

He thought about breeding you then immediately scrapped the idea because he doesn't want to potentially turning to the hulk as well.

D - Dildo
Dildo's aren't something he's very fond of. Bruce honestly doesn't understand the need for one when you have a lovely partner with you. You tried it on him once & he immediately backed out.

Sometimes when you ask Bruce to use the dildo on you he gets kinda sad because Bruce thinks he might not be big enough for you or he's not pleasuring you enough like he's supposed to. He will respect you wishes, it's what you want after all.

E - Erection
Bruce is almost too busy in the lab to get any sort of erection. He's too distracted with the many projects & paper work, but if Bruce has a moment to spare to think for himself he'll definitely think about you sucking on his cock then he'll almost turn into the hulk because Bruce needs a release.

Bruce loves & hates erections for himself.

F - Favorite Body Part
His favorite body part is your lips. Bruce loves to watch them go up & down on his shaft every chance that he gets & he can't get enough of this kissable lips. To him it's like a drug that he's gotten addicted to over the years & both of you can't complain.