Chapter 1 -✨YOU ARE MY LAST HOPE✨

Published On: 1/6/2020

☘️ ☘️ ☘️

" Mumma, Mumma wake, don't cry ", little Koohu was trying to wake her Adhira who was having nightmares and crying hysterically.  

" Mumma, Mumma ", Koohu patted Adhira's cheek. With a jolt, Adhira woke up and started to cry again. Little Koohu was witnessing all this. She was feeling bad for her mother who was suffering from years and struggling to find a peace in her life.

" Mumma doesn't cry, see I'm here with you. Please don't cry ", Koohu wipe her tears Adhira hug her daughter tightly and started to murmur.

" I kill them, I kill them. I'm murderer, I kill them ", Koohu was so confused with what Adhira was saying. She was too mature for her age. She tried to console Adhira.

" Mumma it was just a nightmare. See you didn't kill anyone. Everything is fine. Don't cry " Koohu again wipe her tears and laid her back to bed.

" Sleep Mumma. I'm with you. Everything is fine ", Koohu kiss her forehead and Adhira took her in her embrace. Tears were silently flowing down from her eyes. ' How should I tell you baby this is not nightmare this is the truth of my life. I kill them. I am murderer ' Adhira thought and with the thought she fell asle

_______

In morning

" Koohu baby wake up ", hearing Adhira's voice Koohu covered herself from toe to head with a blanket.

" Koohu, baby come on wake up. You will be late for kindergarten ", Adhira again yelled from kitchen not getting any sign of her daughter. 

" Mumma 5 mins ", Koohu yelled back in sleepy voice. Adhira left her work and came to Koohu's bedroom. 

" Baby you are saying this from the last half an hour. Now be my good girl come one ", Adhira pulls the blanket from her and took her in her lap, and kissed her chubby cheeks.

" Come on you get ready fast then I'll drop you at kindergarten ", Koohu opened her eyes and kiss Adhira's cheeks.

Adhira stoops up Koohu and walks towards the bathroom.

" Mumma ", Koohu said who was in the lap of Adhira.

" Yes, baby ",

" Are you ok? ", Koohu asked her in her angelic voice. Adhira stopped at little Koohu's question and looked at her lovingly. She put some strands of Koohu's hair behind her ear and kiss her forehead.

" Yes baby I'm fine and I'm sorry momma always makes trouble you ",

" Off Mumma how many times I told you. You are not trouble for me, you are the words best Mumma ", Koohu said loudly and kissed her mumma's cheek. Adhira smiled at her and took her to the bathroom.

" Ho Gayi maa beta taiyar ? ", Meera asked. Meera was Koohu's babysitter since she was born. ( Are you ready mother and daughter? 

" Yes aunty ", Koohu replied holding her bag on her shoulder.

" Come then have breakfast ",

Adhira seat on the chair and took Koohu in her lap, Meera served them. Seeing breakfast Koohu made weird faces.

" What happened Koohu ? ", Meera asked her

" Aunty I don't want to eat it. I want to eat something spicy and oily ", Meera looked at Adhira. Adhira gave her a look that she'll handle it.

" Koohu baby you know na oily and spicy food is not good for you, that's why Aunty made veg sandwiches for you ",

" But Mumma I'm bored of eating tasteless food ", Koohu made a pout and fold her hands on her chest. Adhira chuckled at her action.

"No baby, don't talk like this. Vegetables are good for health ", After so many trials Adhira finally fed her.

Adhira dropped Koohu at Kindergarten and went to her College. Adhira was a Junior lecture at Saraswati College of Art, Science and Commerce, Delhi ( better than XYZ😬😜). She took 11 and 12ths Biology classes.

In the afternoon it was lunchtime and everyone was on break. Adhira also went to the staff canteen with her colleague Sakshi. They were eating their lunch but Adhira phone started to ring. She looks at the caller ID it was from Koohu's Kindergarten. Without wasting time she immediately answered the call.

" Hello ",

" Hello, Miss. Kashyap? ", The lady from the other side was in a panic her voice itself saying that something is wrong.

" Yes, speaking, How is Koohu?",

" Actually...Koohu ",

" Koohu what happen to my baby? Is she ok? ", Adhira panicked.

" Miss. Kashyap can you come fast, please. Koohu fainted during playing",

" What? I'm coming ", Adhira's eyes moisten after hearing the lady. She immediately cut the call and started to pack her things.

" What happen Adhira? ", Sakshi asked her seeing her panic

" Koohu is not well I need to rush ",

" Ohh is anything serious? ",

" I don't know but I have to go immediately ",

" Oh ok. Come I'll accompany you ",

" No your lectures are still pending, I'll go myself you please inform to the department ",

" Ok don't worry, I'll inform you there. But call me when you reached there ",

" Hmm ", In five minutes Adhira exit the campus, took the auto-rickshaw and headed towards the Kindergarten. She pays the auto and went in. A lady came to her

" Miss Kashyap? ",

" Yes, where is Koohu? ",

" Please this way ", the lady directed her to the principal office where Koohu was laying on the sofa.

" Koohu ", A tear escaped from her eye. Koohu opened her eyes.

" Mumma ", she said in a weak voice.

" Are you ok baby? ", Koohu replied with a hum. Adhira took her in her embrace and started to cry. Tears were flowing down from her eyes which she was holding for a long time.

" Mumma I'm ok, don't cry ", Adhira wipes her tears and kissed Koohu's forehead.

" Man how does this happen",

" Miss. Kashyap she was playing with her classmates for half an hour in the garden and suddenly fainted ",

" But I told you already not to let her play more than 20 minutes ",

" I'm sorry, Miss. Kashyap, she is ok now ", Her class teacher said.

" Please mam make sure do not let this happen again ", she said politely but there was sadness in her voice.

" If you want you can take her with you now ", with that Adhira gave her a nod and took Koohu with her. On the way to their home, Adhira was lost in her thoughts. She looked at Koohu who was in her lap sleeping peacefully.

" After losing everything I can't lose you Koohu, I can't lose last hope of my life ",

_______

Hey guys how was the first chapter I hope you guys liked it. Please comment your opinion and share the story. I'll update the next chapter soon Thank you ☺♥