The Intro (Jeff Wittek X Reader)

Part 2 to "I Need You"

*warnings: N/A

_____

After last night's mishaps and make outs, you went to sleep straight away. This morning when you woke up to Jeff already on his phone looking mad. "What's wrong?" you ask worriedly, " Dobrik's got me on a string babe. I'm really sorry agai-" you quiet him with a simple kiss. We already said it was the inevitable. It was bound to happen sometime. So how should we do this? Picture or video?" you ask. "Well that was fast, we could do a video? " Jeff suggested  You nodded. You both got ready and after an hour,  you both were on your way to David's house.

As you pulled in to the gate, you were thinking of every scenario that was gonna happen when you walk through the door. You walked in first while the whole squad was waiting. The second they saw you they asked who was the mystery man and right after that was Mr. Staten Island himself. Some yelled that they knew it and some yelled WTF! He wrapped his arm around your shoulders and sat you both down. The questions came in such as "when did you guys start going out" and even some like "did you guys have sex yet?" Thanks Zane for that one. 

"We actually wanted to do a video about this, but we didn't know really what to say." you said. The squad nodded their heads and you sat them down. "So we wanted to make a quick stop here and say don't do anything until we post the video tomorrow, David are you listening?" "Hey, Zane is the bad liar" he protests. "Yeah but we're not asking for you guys to lie, just to not post and that's your calling." You fired back. He said nothing after that. 

"So are you doing a boyfriend tag or a 8 second video, like something trish would do that just says we're together, sorry Jason" Joked Erin. "If we posted like trish, it would end up on only fans."You joked. "So you are f*cking" said Zane. You ignored the comment. You all talked for a while on the questions you could answer then left to shoot the video. 

As you got home, you both set up the camera and the 'set'. You turned on the camera and took a breath. "Hi guys, so today is a little different, no it's not an apology video, it's more of a exposing video. Nothing bad though, don't worry. So my secret, as the title says, is... *you wave Jeff to come on camera* We're dating!" you say as a weight suddenly comes of you chest. Nerf even gets excited. "Yes, we are dating and we wanted to share a little of the story and do a little Q&A." So it starts when we were at one of the vlog squads famous parties....

*Cliffhanger ooh scary jkjk nothing bad happens...unless*

A/N: Hey guys! I'm back, I'm so sorry that I was away! I've been having bad mental health, but I've been feeling better.  Comment what do you think is gonna happen next and how did they start dating.