Chapter 21

Once Black Canary and the team had given Danny a tour of the cave, she left the kids alone to get to know each other. They had all gone back to the living room to talk.

"So, Danny," Megan started. "Tell us about yourself."

"Like what?" he asked.

"Like your powers." Artemis continued. "Robin has told us a bit, but we want to see what you can do."

"Okay..." Danny looked around the room, "Is there somewhere we can go where I won't break anything?"

"Let's go to the training room," Dick suggested. They all got up and followed him out of the room.

"This big enough for ya?" Zatanna asked laughing.

Danny smirked, "This should work..." he looked over, and saw a target against the wall. The team watched as his hand started glowing green and he blasted the target. Then, his hand started glowing blue. This time he shot the target with a shard of ice.

"Let's see," he smirked, "I'll need a volunteer..." before anyone could say anything, he flew into Wally.

Wally started speaking, "Hi, I'm Kid Flash, I'm super cool! In fact, I'm the coolest person ever! I'm so cool, I still sleep with a night light! Oh, and my teddy bear, Mr. Fluffers!" Danny then flew out of him. "Huh... what just happened." He had no idea why everyone was laughing at him.

Danny demonstrated his ecto shield, invisibility, and strength by lifting a huge dumbbell with only his pinky. Danny smiled at them, "For my last trick..." he concentrated, and formed a duplicate of himself. "Hi, I'm Danny." They both said in unison. Everyone started clapping.

"That was awesome!" Artemis said grinning.

Conner nodded in approval. "Pretty cool."

Kaldur smiled at him, "You are very talented my friend."

He blushed merging his double back into him, "It was nothing really... There are a few other things too, but nothing super special. I have one other attack, but I don't want to use it inside. I'll have to show you another time."

"Sounds like fun!" Megan grinned.

Dick looked down at his watch. "I should probably get going. Danny's probably wondering where I am by now." Danny looked at him confused. "Sorry, not you Danny, I know another Danny. Man... this is going to get confusing. Well see you guys tomorrow!"

Danny looked at the clock. "I should probably head home too."

"You'll be back, tomorrow right?" Zatanna asked. He nodded. And with that, he flew out of the training room and back through the Zeta Tube. However, he did not go straight home.

Danny formed a portal to the Ghost Zone and flew through it. He had been meaning to do this ever since the incident, he just hadn't gotten the chance until now. He started flying until he reached Frostbite's palace. He flew in through the window. "Great one! It is good to see you!"

Danny smiled, "Good to see you too, sorry it's been so long."

"We understand." He looked up and saw that Clockwork was there as well.

Danny smirked, "Of course you knew I would be stopping by."

Clockwork smirked as well, "Of course. And, I may have brought a guest..."

"Daddy!"

Suddenly, he was tackled to the ground in a bone-crushing hug. "Dani?" he asked in shock. He then tightly grabbed onto her. He started crying. "I didn't know you were back in the States... I was so worried about you..."

She looked at his face and wiped the tears from his eyes. "I was worried about you too... Clockwork told me..."

Danny looked down, "I was so worried that they would come after you too, but I couldn't figure out a way to contact you..."

Dani smiled, "It's okay Daddy. I'm fine." A few months back, the two Halfas had started referring to each other as father and daughter. It was weird calling each other 'cousin' when that was so far from the truth. Besides, they liked it this way a lot more.

Danny turned to Clockwork, "Have you heard anything from Vlad?"

He shook his head, "All I can see, is him going about his everyday life. I suspect that he has figured out a way block my view." Danny looked down in defeat.

Frostbite put a hand on his shoulder, "Do not be disheartened Great One, we will stop whatever plan he is forming. However, it would not be wise to go after him until we know more information."

Danny sighed, "You'reright..." they talked for a while longer before Danny went home. Dani was goingto be staying with Frostbite while she was in town. It was too dangerous forher to stay in the real world with Vlad scheming, but Danny promised to hangout with her more now that she was back. He formed another portal and flew out.Time to go home...

(A/N - Thanks for reading! :) Stay whelmed and go ghost!)