Chapter 31

Chloe's Pov

I wake up, being welcomed back by a dim light above me. I rub my eyes and try to sit up but somebody's body is on me. I turn my head, Zoey's face is what I see. My eyes widen. I look under the blanket.... She is naked. I have on my underwear. I look around the room and see beautiful art work, white flowing curtains, two windows, wooden walls and two doors. I think we are in a cabin but I don't know. All I remember is Zoey kidnapped me! I turn back to her face, her eyes are wide open.

"Good morning my love" I look in her eyes then at my body.

"Zoey, we didn't..." She laughs, then brushes back my dark black hair.

"Of course not, I would never take advantage of you" Zoey leans in to kiss my neck. I squirm away but get trapped under her body.

"Zoey we can't do that. I told you I love Le-" Her hand went over my mouth. Her eyes shows anger.

"We will not say her name. If you want to get better, you have to not say her name" She takes her hand away stroking my cheek.

"She has really hurt you. I can imagine how much traumatizing the marriage was for you. But it's going to be okay, I can fix you. Things will go back to normal soon" She smiles and kisses my cheek. Zoey thinks I am the one that is sick? Oh my god! She has really lost it. A tear falls from her eye. Confusion takes over my mind.

"Sweetheart, it's me, Zoey remember? You have to remember! I can't lose you! I can't!" She buries her face in my neck. Her shuttering body makes mine move.

"Zoey, I remember you but I can't do this. I belong with Leah. Let me go" She wails louder holding my body close to hers. Her sorrow filled face sends pain through my body. Who am I kidding, I still love her but she left me. But I can see that her intentions were completely for me. Zoey studies my face again.

"You still love me?" She whispers in my ear. I look into her eyes. She nods as if she had an understanding of the look in my eyes. Her lips crush into mine. I don't kiss her back if I do then I would be cheating on Leah. I could never do that. Zoey parts from me shaking her head.

"No, that's not right" She looks at my face again. More tears falling from her face.

"You don't even kiss the same. I remember when your lips would touch mine. Sending electricity through my body. I want that kiss back" I shake my head.

"Zoey, I can't. I care enough about you to say this. You're going crazy and you need help. Come on, let's go back to the mansion and try and get you some help. Leah can-" Zoey's fist slams down on the bed, right next to my head.

"No! There is no more mansion or Leah! I need to heal you, so we can be together! She has brainwashed you! Chloe, I can help you but you have to let me!" Zoey's eyes glow with rage. I am so scared. If I say one more thing that makes her mad, she might hurt me. Tears falling down my cheeks. I nod, submitting to her. Zoey smiles and trails kisses up my neck.

"That's my good girl. Now, I've done a lot of thinking while you were sleeping. I thought to myself what do I have to do to help you, jog your memory" She said that last part as if she is trying to hint at something. Zoey smiles wiping the tears from her face and mine. She looks at my body then back at me. Oh no! Not that!

"Chloe, darling, I think that it might work. We have to try everything we can to get you back to normal. So I think we should"

"No Zoey! Please let's try something else not that!" Zoey looks into my eyes then chuckles. She shakes her head and reaches for my bra. She unfastens it, I try to hold on to it but she pulls it away from me. I cover my breasts up with my hands. Zoey gets between my legs. I shake my head and try to get up. Zoey's strong hands push me back down.