20

"Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
– Joshua J. Marine

Bella's pov

I officially hate Monday's now. Specially because after having the most amazing weekend, I'll have to go back to school.

School life is sad because of Monday.

Anyways I get ready for my day. I decide to wear a floral top today with my pair of denim shorts. I do my usual face routine with mascara, lip balm and decide to curl my hair a little to make them wavy.

After completing my breakfast I hear the noise of Jacob's car.

"Heyy handsome" I call him handsome because he is. He looks amazing. His hair still wet from shower but perfectly styled, his grey t shirt complimenting his dark brown hair.

"Hello gorgeous, I missed you" he says. "You just saw me last night" I reply. Though I missed him too. How can't I when he is such a perfect boyfriend.

"So, your point being?" He asks to which I laugh and give him a kiss on his cheek.

"How about today, we all go to my place for studying?" He suggests. I haven't been to his place till now as we usually go to Xander's but I do think that it's a great idea.

I have one class with Xander, so I decide to sit right next to him. He has been a bit distant lately which I am not able to understand.

"Hey Xan" I greet him with a hug. Don't ask, it's a habit I learned from Jacob. Now we both are the one's who keeps on hugging people.

"Hi" he replies awkwardly.

"How's your relationship going with Madison" I ask curiously. "It's not a relationship Ella" he replies but still avoiding to look at me.

"Xan, did I do something? Are you mad at me for something?" I ask.

"No Ella, you didn't do anything. There is no relationship between me and her. I am not like Jacob. I like meaning less stuff with girls with no emotions attached" And finally looks at me softly.

"It's okay. I am not judging you for anything. I just feel that you are becoming distant from all of us. So that's why I wanted to make sure that everything is okay" I smile at him.

"Okay class, so for the upcoming assignment you guys will have to work in pairs. The person sitting right next to you is your pair. For this project you need to read a book and write a book review upon it. Also you'll have to discuss your opinions, which could be same or different from one another. In front of the class. You have one week time for this" The professor says and gives us a new project for assignment.

"Hey partner" a girl who is also sitting next to Xander says to him. To which he looks at me while smirking.

"Hi, I think you kind of misunderstood. I am doing this project with Xander so you'll have to find yourself another partner because well he is mine." I kindly explain to that girl, to which she glares at me in return.

What is everyone's problem with me.

She looks over at Xander for help but he raises his hand as if surrendering to me. "You heard the lady" he says. I laugh at his stupid actions.