0.32

William

It wasn't that hard getting back into the flow of school, it was just hard avoiding everyone's questions.

I hadn't even told my friends yet, I just told them I was sick in the hospital. None of them believed it was just that, but didn't push me.

All the teachers kept asking, even though my mom told the school where I was and why. I'm sure the teachers already know, but they just wanted to hear it from me.

The appointments my mom set up weren't the worst. I had to go through a few sessions throughout the month before she diagnosed me. Then I had to get pills and vitamins.

I apparently have depression and anxiety. I tried to explain that I was a very happy person and all she said was, "but what about when you're alone? I don't think someone who cuts is happy."

Nicholas has been a little distant the past week or so, but he just said he was worried about me and school. I wanted him to talk to me, but he always just said, "worry about yourself, not me."

I wish I could just worry about myself, but it obvious that something was wrong.

My eating hasn't been the best. It was hard to eat dinner since my mom gave me large portions and would constantly say, "you can eat more than that and you know it."

A handful of times I've purged after I've eaten because I just felt awful. Normally, I would have to stay in the living room after I ate, but my parents became more lenient after some time.

I haven't been able to cut in a while because my mom raided my room, taking every single sharp objects. I still could find ways to, there's my pencil sharpener in my book bag, there's extra razors underneath my sink, there's glass picture frames.... I have ways.

"I don't think Iron is necessary." I mumble as I push a supplement into a tiny container.

"It is if you aren't getting any." Lucille shrugs, shoving a spoonful of cereal into her mouth, milk dripping down her chin. "Are you going to have breakfast?"

I nod, "yeah, I can't take these on an empty stomach."

"How are you and Nick?" She asked while pouring more cereal into her bowl. "You haven't talked about him in a while."

I nodded again, grabbing the bag of grapes. "We're good, I guess." I begin to take some grapes off their stem, placing them into a bowl. Lucille tilts her head. "We haven't been talking much... I feel like somethings wrong."

"When was the last time you talked to him?"

"I texted him this morning, but he hasn't answered." I inform her, setting the grapes aside. She frowns at the small amount I gave myself, but contiued eating. "He switched his schedule last week, so I have lunch with him now. I'll talk to him then."

I eat most of the grapes in the bowl, even though I only gave myself 15. I tilt the bowl of medicine and vitamins into my mouth, washing it down with a few sips of water

Nick- Good morning, my love. I'm sorry I haven't talked to you lately, just going through some stuff, nothing to worry about. I didn't mean to stop talking to you, Shorty. Can't wait to see your cute face today. Make sure you eat breakfast please! I love you so much, baby boy, see you soon.

I smile at the message I didn't even realize he sent this morning. The bell for lunch just rang and I was excited to see Nicholas, like always.

Once I stepped out the classroom, warm arms wrapping around me almost instantly.

I'm pretty sure it was known that we were together. People would ask and I would just tell them that we were. I didn't have to worry much about anyone judging, almost everyone is gay nowadays.