Thank You - My Readers

Thank you to all my lovely Readers,

Thank you so much for joining and loving this Swasan Journey. This journey was closest to my heart and it was truly heart-warming for me to share it with you all.

I really thank with my heart each and every reader who visited this story for reading. You're each view, vote is precious to me as well as comment. Each comment with full of your views, feedback, asking me to update saying 'eagerly waiting' used to make my day shine.

There are some readers to whom I want to give special thanks (sorry in advance if I missed anyone)

@Ramitajaipur @ShantolOcanner @Swasanfangirl @DharshaRaksha @Kallzkallu@06 @sravya5509 @MeenuGowsi @SophieNatalieJohnson @Pinkyedara @Geetu1236 @cutiecindrella @khabokiduniya @Dishaksrw @Nagamanasa (Appologies if I have missed any one – ping me I will add you on the list) I cherished your long comments with your views, summary and feedback on chapter. I always used to wait for it. Thank you, my dears.

@Ownscribbler & alaha_star – your long reviews on my message board made my day. I read it almost 15 times till today. Thank you for your appreciation and feedback.

@NehaRai0 @Anika_808 @Sammierajput001 @Seemagirmal @_ridz_ @Sayali31 – Girls your one liner always brought smile on face. Thank you, dears.

Those readers who used to give me PM with their views, thank you so much for your love.

I also want to thank other readers (apologies for not posting your names - list will be too long) who used to give comment like "nice update", "amazing" ,"eagerly waiting", "please post soon" – I am blessed you have such big and generous readers.

Also, those ones who used to vote on each and every chapter, you all are really like gems for me.

Recognitions:

Rated as 5⭐️ book on Mystical Reviews.Winner of WattsPlusAwards for Best Overall StoryWinner of Cherish Awards 2020 for Swasan Fan-Fiction

Now what is next:

I am currently working on 'Destined to be Yours' another journey for Swasan. Please give a quick glance you might feel interested and then hooked up with new journey for Swasan.

There is one plot in my mind which will be full of betrayal, suspense, mystery, surprises and undying love between Swasan. It will be rollercoaster ride for them. I still need to work on skeleton of the story so not sure when I will start posting it.

So, if you don't want to miss this roller-coaster ride, please follow my profile if not already.

Love
AngelTweet