**𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬**

Requests will go a little something like this...

• If you have a request DM them to me don't leave them in my comments.

• If I don't know and or like the celebrity you request I won't write for them.

• Give me a backstory to the imagine not just the celebrity. PLEASE make it different I'm sick of reading and definitely won't write the same overused backstories you can read in any other imagines story on this app.

• Just because you send in a request doesn't automatically mean I will one hundred percent write it. It just might not fit with my style or be something I'm comfortable writing. I don't owe you an explanation if I choose not to do it.

• If you begin to constantly bug me about where your request is I'll automatically delete your request and make note of not taking a request from you again in the future. And I will mute you!

• I have a life outside of Wattpad so sometimes I might not be able to update every other week like I usually do. Please understand that this isn't my main focus it's just something I enjoy doing when I have time to.

• Your engagement is absolutely needed on this book if I'm putting time and energy into writing I feel like the least you can do is vote, and comment on it. If I notice the feedback is low I just won't update until I see numbers I like.

• If you're negative and feel the need to write hateful nasty comments I'll simply delete your comment and mute you. I don't have time for negativity and my page isn't where it's going to be tolerated.

And just like all the rest of my stories on my profile, this will contain mature themes, adult language, smut, intersex reader, gxg relationships, etc. If that isn't what you like then this isn't the place for you.