Ivy

Ivy...

• My name is Ivy, Ivy wolf. I come from a very wealthy upper class family of 3, yes I'm the only child. I am 5'6, light skinned, mid back length curly hair, a dimple on my left cheek and I wear glasses. My mom is Italian and my dad is Black. I recently moved into my own place. I just have a small little house because I don't need a lot of space, it's a two story single house very modern, cozy, and cute. I own my own business helping females of all ages with anything they need from financial help, emotional help or just a after school group and it was called called "Gorgeous Girls Support Group". Since I've moved in my house everything has been fine,  but today I started seeing some weird stuff and it's freaking me out.

"What the hell I could have sworn I closed my windows" I said angrily as the rain from outside filled my bathroom. After shutting the window I cleaned the rain up and took a shower I had work today for a few hours and I had to get ready. Working for yourself was so satisfying.

After I got out of the shower I put my hair in a low ponytail and put on on a grey Nike sweat suit with my black nike boots. I put on some diamond studs and my favorite perfume. After I got dressed I grabbed my purse, phone, umbrella and keys.

After locking up my house I got in my car putting my umbrella down. After I started my car I realized that my window downstairs was open so I got out and took the keys with me to open the door. My car was push to start so it was still running. After I closed my window and locked the house back up I went to the car and realized that it was off. I was confused as hell because I left it on to heat it up. I stopped overthinking because I had to get going and I didn't see anybody near me.

I backed out of my driveway and headed for my building. It was about 35 minutes away but I made it there in 25. Once I got in my assistant greeted me.

"Hey boss, your girls are in the meeting room, they all feel that they have to vent today." She said excited because my girls were just warming up to eachother and now they could talk around eachother without shutting down.

"Okay thank you Caarly"

As I walked into the room a smile appeared on my face as I scanned the room seeing that all 5 of my girl were there.

"Hey girls, I heard you all have to vent so let's go around the circle." I said softly.

Samiyah was the first girl to go since the person on my left always started the circle. Samiyah was the youngest girl out of the group and she's here because she had a skin disease called Vitiligo you know the disease that makes your skin light and dark. She was bullied for it and she felt that she wanted to come to a place with all females that know how it feel to get mistreated and be hurt.

"I officially hate school. How are girls gonna bully me and hate me for something I can't control?" She stopped for a minute. "I just hate bullying and the teachers just seem not to care, I think the teachers treat me bad so they can have the bullies on their side and that's so wrong, I just don't know what to do." She stopped and sighed.

"Do you want feedback today or just to vent miyah?"

"Can I get feedback today please?" She asked softly.

"Okay girls who wants to give feedback first?" I asked looking around.

"I will." Mary said. "Samiyah you are so beautiful, you are kind and you listen and help people and I admire that about you."

Samiyah smiled and tears formed in her eyes but she didn't let them fall. She was a strong young girl.

"Samiyah you are my bestfriend. I am so happy I came to this group because you showed me the most love I've ever gotten and you push me to do my best. Don't let some bully get the best of you because your strong and you can do this. You can do anything." Stella said to her bestfriend.