Chapter 2: Dinner pt. 2

"Do you want kids?"

Korra choked on her drink, slightly eyes widening and looking at asami. "Wh-what?"

"I know it's kinda random but I feel like we should start to have these conversations. I mean I can see myself with you for the rest of my life and I want to know what that might look like to you. Do you ever think about where me and you are headed?" Asami would never tell Korra but those two questions would determine a lot for her. Without her saying Korra already knew how important those answers were to her. After losing Hiroshi, Asami virtually had no family left. Other than Korra she felt alone. Sure she had their friends but it wasn't the same.

"Baby of course I think about where we're headed. I want to eventually settle down with you and have a family of our own, I know how important that is to you. It just caught me off guard that's all. I love you 'Sami don't forget that. No matter what I see myself doing in the future you're always there right beside me".

Asami felt a warm feeling in her chest hearing Korra's words. "I love you to Korra" she said, placing her hand on Korra's cheek and gently brushing it with her thumb. "You know me so well love, sometimes better than I know myself" she said and they both leaned in to give each other a sweet but passionate kiss hoping the other could feel just how much love they had for one another.

Pulling away Korra said "Should I go grab the desert and we can talk more about your new satomobile release?" "Ooo desert too!" "Yup anything for my special girl. But don't worry I didn't make this one I picked it up from Kwong's before I came home." Now smirking "Chocolate cake with mint ice cream center, your favorite."

"Babe I'm starting to think there is something you're not telling me." "What I can't just spoil my girl?" "You can, it just normally happens when you break or do something you're not supposed to."

"Do not!"

"Okay fine. What about that time with the Motorcycle, or the living room table, or the spontaneous trip to zoufu?

"Yah yah I get it."
"Oh I'm not done, or how you got us stranded outside of zoufu because you wanted us to see the stars at night. Although I admit it was quite romantic."

"Ha see I do good things too!" She glances at the clock behind Asami 12:01 AM. "But you're right there is something I'm not telling you" she said, smirking cutting a slice of cake for both her and Asami. "Oh and what would that be?" She leaned in and gave a quick kiss to Asami's temple. "Happy one year aniversary my love!"

Asami's eyes widened. She completely forgot with the new launch coming up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please share with your friends and comment!