Chapter 13

Hey guy. Thanks for the lovely support. I'm so happy schools out for winter vacation. I am might update more but I don't know. I am so happy that I get to sleep thank the heavens. Anyway here's the next chapter ~bye

Roy's POV

Roy didn't stop Ed. Roy went into his bedroom. The bedroom was simple. It had a bed up against the far wall. To the left there was a door that led to the bathroom. Beside the door there was a large bookcase. The bookcase was from the floor to the ceiling. On the right side there was a desk and a dresser. Roy walks in and place book on the desk. Then he went to bed.

(At the office Roy's POV)

Roy just got in. He saw Hughes sitting on one of the couches.

"Hughes how long were you sitting there".

"Only 10 to 20 minutes".

"What do you need Hughes".

Roy said as he sat down at his desk. Hughes got up and walked over to Roy's desk. Hughes looks straight into Roy's eyes.

"There was another murder". Hughes said bluntly." It was a second killer". He said straight after not giving Roy time to say anything." The victim was male and in his late 40s".

"Why do you say that it was a second killer"?

"Because the man's eyes are closed and the man's hands are at his chest".

"Why do you think the killer closes the eyes and puts their hands at the chest"?

"Because it a sign of remorse".

"Did anything happen with the first killer" Roy said trying to change the subject.

"No not that we know of".

"Ok thank you Hughes, if there is nothing more than you are dismissed".

Hughes nodded and walked out of Roy's office.

(At Roy's house Roy's POV)

Roy got home before the sunsets. He was sitting drinking a cup coffee and reading the newspaper. Roy finishes his coffee when he heard the door open and close. Roy saw Ed walking down the stairs.

"What the hell are you doing here"?

"Um I live here".

"Find whatever. I'm going out for a walk".

Ed began to walk to the front door.

"Fullmetal I got an angry phone call from the library saying that you forgot to return some books".

Ed turned around and walked upstairs. He was mumbling curse words underneath his breath. About a minute later Ed came back downstairs with a stack of books in his hands.

"Are you happy now"? Ed said as he passed Roy.

"Very" Roy said underneath his breath. Roy had a big smirk on his face. After a couple minutes Roy got up and followed Ed.

(At the library Edward's POV)

Ed return the books after that he walked around the library. He found a couple books then he walked out of the library.

Roy's POV

Roy followed Ed to the library. Roy waited on the side of the building. He couldn't be seen by Fullmetal or anyone else. Roy saw Ed coming out of the library with some books in his hands. Roy could only guess that the books were about vampires. Roy followed Ed all the way home. Roy waited outside for 15 minutes before going inside. When he stepped in he was met with silence then a door slamming open and close. He walked to the stairs. Roy saw Ed coming downstairs. Halfway down the stairs Ed realized that at Roy was home.