FRIENDS LIKE THESE

EVANI'S POV

My alarm beeped continuously. I got up irritated and saw the other two idiots still sound asleep. I looked at the clock displaying the time 8:45 AM. I woke the two girls up and went in the washroom first to bath and freshen up. We had to grab breakfast before meeting the boys in front of the college. We quickly got ready. We took our breakfast from the mess and we t to the college gate. I saw the boys were waiting for us. I opened my phone to see the time 10:15AM. OMG.

"I'm so sorry guys. We are late we know. We had to take breakfast from the mess. You guys took your breakfast??" I asked hurriedly. The boys shook my head and I smacked my head. "You guys didn't have your breakfast!?" I asked again to which they shook their head. "Whyyy!!???" I asked irritated. "We didn't wanna make you girls wait and be late!" Aadvik said. At this I smacked my head again. "We can go back to the mess or we will get late for the bus and will have to wait for 2 hours before catching one. So lets do this, we will share our food since we are 3 and you are 3 and then, We can eat when we reach in the city which itself is a hour and a half far. Come on lets go. Who all will share with whom btw??" I said in one go.

"I can go with krish. What say, krish?" Tarika said. Krish nodded and smiled at her. "Me and Aadvik will share. We all can eat in the bus and Evani you share with Aarush. Ok!" Aakansha said. I merely rolled my eyes at her antiques but nodded my head none the less. "Ok, lets walk." We all fell into step talking, joking with each other. It was a very happy and joyous moment to see them all like this. I didn't even started college properly one month back but i know I have an amazing group of friends and seniors. They are happy and laidback and supportive. I would give anything to be here.

"What happened Evani? You ok? You seem in a really deep thought and stopped walking?" Krish asked me coming by my side. From the corner of my eye I looked at Aarush's comcerned face yet when krish kept his hand on my shoulder, he clenched his jaw. I got confused at his gesture but smiled at krish none the less. A smile that could assure him that I'm fine. "I'm fine krish. Stop worrying. I was thinking..... something. I didn't realise I had stopped. Lets go or we will be late and krish, a honest advice....... you don't look good worried. Please chillai and lets ho na I AM HUNGRYYYY!" 😩😩😗😗 I said making a puppy face at them, making all of them laugh.

Krish in a playful manner fake chocked my neck by fake coiling his hand around my shoulders and neck. I shoved my elbow in ribs playfully. She laughed and we all talked and laughed a lot to the bus station. The bus came and we all sat with the ones we were to share breakfast with but were near each other. We talked for an hour while having breakfast then we just opened our phones. It had been so long since I had seen my messages.

I opened my phone to see tons of missed calls and texts. I opened my call logs and saw 15 calls just from that one person I don't like AT ALL. On the contrary I hate him, I loathe him. I don't ever wanna see his face. Ever. I hate him and immediately blocked him. There were some from my brother, mum and papa. I texted them quickly and told them about my trip to city with friends and who all were with me. Next I opened my messages and what's app to see tons of useless messages that I didn't even bother to read and closed them instantly.

Next I opened my Instagram to see request from Aadvik and krish. I accepted them and sent them a smirking emoji each. Next I opened some school time groups. They were my buddies and will always be. They had been there at my lowest time. I was never a really famous kid in school but I had some groups of friend I know would be there for me, no matter the time, year, month, week or day!

I TRULY WAS LUCKY TO GET FRIENDS LIKE THESE I thought looking at the 5 idiots around me. I smiled to myself.