-31-

[festival]

Jungkook tried to shake off the painful feeling on his cheek as he began to dress himself for his date with Taehyung. His dad slapped him the day before for breaking the social distancing rule and it left a stinging feeling on the raven haired males cheek but he didn't care too much.

Otherwise, Jungkook was super nervous today. He was always a little nervous when he hung out around Taehyung but today was different. He was planning on confessing his feelings to the younger which freaked him out a lot but he knew it was either now or never.

Right across from Jungkook was Taehyung who was frantically getting ready as well. Today he felt even worse than the day before and really just felt like sleeping the day off but he didn't want to miss this date for the life of him so he decided to push through.

"I look awful.." Taehyung told to himself through the mirror. His nose was completely red because of how much he's been blowing it and his face was completely flushed. His headache was also worse than before but he kept deciding to ignore it.

Once he was sort of okay with the way he looked he began walking downstairs to look for his mom. Taehyung asked his mother to drive him to where Jungkook wanted to meet up which she agreed to.

"I'm ready." The brunette croaked out. His voice was also going dry.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay home honey? You really don't look well."

"Mom I said I'm fine, let's go I'm going to be late."

The woman had an uneasy feeling but stood up and grabbed her keys none the less.

-

Taehyung's mother parked next to the familiar colorful alleyway with all of Jungkook's artwork. The brunette was still trying to hold back a cough so his mother wouldn't change her mind and take him home.

"So is this a date?" His mother questioned with a smirk as she looked over at her son who was now blushing. "Yeah.."

"Taehyung." The woman stated as she softly put her hand on her sons shoulder which made Taehyung gulp.

"Did you bring a condom?"

"Mom!" Taehyung yelled as he slapped his mothers hand away and started opening the car door, wanting to get out of that car as fast as possible. "Is Jungkook driving you home?" The woman asked before her son was able to run away.

"Yes, now bye!" Taehyung exclaimed as he shut the car door in embarrassment. His face was completely red now which he wish would go away. The brunette also let out a small cough before he went to go look for Jungkook.

As Taehyung turned the corner he could see a figure spray painting something onto the wall. He smiled once he realized it was Jungkook, slowly walking up to the male who hasn't noticed him yet.

"What are you painting?"

Jungkook jumped a little when he heard the voice but calmed down once he saw that it was just Taehyung, his poker face turning into a soft smile.

"Oh nothing." Jungkook chuckled as he turned his attention back to the drawing which looked remotely similar to the youngers helmet. "Hey is that my helmet?"

The raven haired laughed as he kept spraying inside the lines of the object. "Maybe~"

Once the older finished the painting he set the can down onto the ground and turned around to face Taehyung again. His face fell once he saw how sick the younger looked.

"Tae you don't look oka-"

"Jungkook, I'm fine. I already told you." Taehyung cut the older off because he knew what he was going to say. Jungkook frowned a bit but decided he should just believe the younger because he didn't want to start a feud.