Announcement Board

This chapter serves as the Announcement Board for the duration of the awards! Remember to check back frequently for updates and notifications.

June 5, 2020

For those interested in judging, we're specifically looking for judges for the Science Fiction and Paranormal/Horror categories! ;)

June 1, 2020

Huge thank you to rishabh_24 for stepping in as the new Fantasy judge! Fantasy participants, make sure to give your new judge a follow and thank them for their help!

For those of you still interested, we would love for you all to apply to become judges for any of our categories! The more judges the merrier!

May 30, 2020

It has come to our attention that our Fantasy judge, originally under the account HalfBlood1247, no longer exists on Wattpad. 

If any of you are interested in judging and potentially taking their place, please let us know! There can be multiple judges per section so you don't have to tire yourself out! 

We are in need of judges, and the more we get the faster the awards may run :)

May 27, 2020

Update on judging: First Round results are projected to come out sometime in mid-June!

That date is subject to change. ;)

May 23, 2020

We've received some confusion about judges for each genre!

Do not worry about genres without actual judge names. The Summer Zodiac Awards Team is comprised of its own group of judges and we will be judging those categories!

We called for outside judges this year because of the increased number of participants, so that's why there are private judges mentioned.

May 22, 2020

Fantasy and Short Story participants, remember to give your awesome judges, HalfBlood1247 and Missfairygirl_12 respectively, a follow!

Even though judging phase has begun, those interested in judging are welcome to message us and we'll incorporate you into the process ;)

As previously announced, all entries must stay published during the judging phase. Failure to do so results in disqualification.