Chapter 18 - Poles

Kiara

Today was finally Friday, the party day. And thankfully, Royal Oaks gives a half day for Fridays, so planning the party was much faster even though it started by 8.

We've already finished putting everything together, and we were just putting out our outfits.

The thing with this house is that it houses many lazy girls so we actually have a huge walk in closet with all of our clothes, shoes, makeup,bags, purses and jewelry joined into one huge ass closet.

Jackie wore a mid thigh long sleeved purple dress with white strappy heels. A dark choker, a cute diamond earring, and a cute Dior bracelet.

Blythe wore a dark blue off shoulder dress that reached mid thigh with a pair of white strappy heels. A rose pendant and a Sapphire ring.

Elena wore a maroon cold shoulder top with a pair of white ripped jeans and a pair of nude coloured wedges. A gold necklace with gold dangle earrings.

Lex wore a blue sleeveless gown that reached mid thigh with a leather jacket, with also a pair of pumps. Her jewelry was a silver necklace.

But unlike always when I would be matching with Elena, I decided that I would match with my sisters. It's been a long time. I wore a pair of white ripped jeans with intricate gold designs, a white leather jacket and a black vest with a pair of black heeled boots.

Kia wore a pair of dark purple ripped jeans, with a white vest and a dark purple leather jacket with a pair of black heels.

Kara wore a pair of dark blue ripped jeans and a purple vest, a deep blue leather jacket with a pair of black combat boots.

We got all dolled up and ready, by the time we were done. The party had already started. I got a few people from my gang to watch out, because there had been a lot of sightings from ' Queen Amora '

" girls, I just got a text from Noah. They're expecting us already. " Said Jackie as she put the final touch on Blythe's makeup.

" Oh, and ladies. They mentioned something about other schools being here also. " We walked out of our massive closet and locked up everything upstairs that seemed of importance.

" Hi, everyone! Welcome to our party. Drink up. Dance. Celebrate. Get wasted! " Yelled Kia and Jackie as we descended down the stairs.

" Wow, you guys are really loaded. Who are you? " Asked a cute blond in a red dress that I believe is in one of my AP classes.

" Just some pretty kids. Don't mind them, they're probably just play girl bunnies, Marian " said a boy in a varsity jacket.

" I suggest you leave. Right now. " Said Adonis as he put his arm on my shoulder and glared at the boy. They scurried away after that.

" You look good, sweetie. " He said as he kissed my forehead. All the girls practically squealed into my hearing.

" Don't call me that, but thank you. I do know that I look magnificent. Where're the guys at? " I asked as the girls dispersed.

He pulled me over to the V. I. P lounge, that Kia said we must have. " Frost, I missed you so much. I had to deal with these two telling me i looked ugly. " Said Noah as he pouted at me and glared at Enzo and Asher.

We sat down and I started threatening them to never insult him again. Even Tesora came out to threaten them. Then as Noah came to hug her, she switched back in and I got dragged back in to someone's body as he was about to hug me.

" How many times must I say it. Stay away from her. She is mine. " Said Adonis as he practically growled at him. " Okay fine. " Said Noah as he raised his arms in mock surrender.

" Well, well, well. If it isn't the King and the Queen sitting together like they are in their castle. " Said a high pitch voice. We all turned out eyes to see Lori Gold. " Really, Arleen. You came here out of all places. That's just really sad. " Said Kia as she giggled at her.

" I wasn't taking to you. Neither you nor Kara is the Queen I'm talking about. You both aren't official Regal Queens yet. " Then she turned to face me and smirked. " I was referring to the cat that thinks that she's a Queen. It'll only be a matter of time before she knows who you really are and sends you out of the Ice Dynasty. " They all turned to me and waited slowly for my reaction.

" You are a piece of work, aren't you? Lori. You think that you're an important person just because your sister is a CEO of Snowflake Industries. But what you don't know is, she is not the owner and don't make me take it away from her. " I glared, feeling my eyes flash between violet, blue and red.

" What do you mean? " She asked, glaring at me. " I can make your sister and you poor. Don't dare me bitch. Now get out before I slap you out. " I said as I motioned to one of my gang to get her out.

" Let's dance, girls. " Said Kara as she dragged us out to the dance floor. At  the same time that Come get her by Rae Serrumund came on.

Every single girl started whining and twerking all around the dance floor. But the main dancers were us. Just dancing and dropping a lot of ass.

Then I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. I recognized him immediately from his scent of rain and sweet vanilla. " I didn't know you could dance like this, Princess. "

We started swaying together perfectly. It felt like it was only us in the world. We got tired and I dragged us to the beer pong makeshift table and bar.

" Yo, Randy. One glass of vodka for me and one glass of rum for him. " I said as we sat down. " You know him. " He asked, looking at Randy. " He's our top tracker. " I said smiling at him as our drinks arrived. I finished mine in an immediate gulp.

" You wanna know a secret. " I said as I started feeling tipsy already. He nodded " I own Snowflake Industries. " He looked really shocked after I said that. " You own Snowflake Industries. That's one of the biggest and richest companies in the world. It's been running for the past ten years now. You would've been 7 by then. How did you do it? "

" That, my cute prince is a story for another day. " Then someone pulled me around and slapped me. I looked up to face Naeveh, and suddenly all the alcohol in my system was gone.

Then I punched her right across her face. " What the hell just happened? " Asked Noah as the rest of the gang came up to me. " She attacked me, just like the Gangster she is. " My head whipped up so fast I don't understand how I don't have whiplash.

" She's not in a gang. And what makes you think she is in a gang anyways. " Said Adonis as he glared at her. " The tattoo on her hip bone. " Damn you bitch, no one knows I have a tattoo.

" What do you mean by tattoo? She doesn't have a tattoo anywhere. " Said Asher, with everyone confirming it except Elena.

" Kiara, do you have a tattoo? " Asked Kia, as she walked in front of me. " I don't have a tattoo. " I said, dodging eye contact with Adonis.

" See she doesn't have a tattoo. Now I'm going with my sister to put ice on her face. Randy, please get this tramp out. " Said Kia as she pushed everyone out of our way while commanding the rest to enjoy the party and send everyone home by 2.

I bumped in to someone coming out of one of the upstairs bathroom." Sorry. " She said while dragging her baseball cap over her face. I shrugged it off until I turned back and got a glimpse of her eyes. They were silver.

~•~•~•

Hi everyone. Thank you for the 1000 reads.