15

Cain, who sat as close to me as he could in Robin's weekly sleepovers, was a strangely handsome arctic-wolf. 

He wasn't bulk with muscle, he wasn't charming enough to chase a storm cloud away, or anything of that matter. But he was still undeniably handsome and I could never really figure out why. It really adds to the mystery considering that he's one of my closest friends - with Robin in first place of course.

"Skim, can you stop stressing, for a single fucking second." The fox said and slapped the back of my head. 

She had been trying to braid my fur, as high school girls often do at their own events.
I forced a smile and rubbed the growing headache away.
"S-Sorry."

"Don't be sorry, just enjoy yourself. Trash-panda." 

We had been doing a lot of things so far, and we weren't even that deep into the evening. Me, Robin, Cain and a few other of the regular friends we just couldn't bare to live without; had crashed a total of four different malls throughout the day, desperate to find a single fucking ice-cream store that was gluten, dairy and nut-free ("Unless I s-sqau... squeeze one out in y-yours," I had told a certain fox earlier). In summary, we didn't. 

Cain had been lying on me ever since we had gotten home. I'm pretty sure he's asleep, actually...

He turned up and a pair of the most stunningly dark eyes looked up into mine. God, he looked tired.
"What's wrong?" He said quietly.

I made eye contact with Robin, chuckling, and began to massage him behind the ears. He stuck his tongue out as every good boy does.
"N-Nothing... Cuh, C-"

He reached up and held my muzzle shut, eyes wide.
"Omg." (Yes, he's flamboyant enough to say the letters) "Is tonight the night you finally call me 'cutie'?"

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Ahh!" He yelped, more awake than ever. "I think it is! Robin, is tonight the night?"

The fox was mid-text, so she just nodded. I doubt she even knew what was going on.

I growled at him, baring teeth that were annoyed to be in his grip.

"Skim, I don't know if I want to let go."

I stared at him as if he were a sack of dead meat. Although if he doesn't let go, I think he will be.

He let go, eyes wide in anticipation.

"... C-Cunt." I finished.

"NOOOOOOOOO!" Cain yelled and he buried his face in my chest. I laughed and wrapped my arms loosely around him. Not to be weird.. or anything... it's just a really cold night tonight.

Robin had all of her windows open to let out a slice of all the teenage-noise we were making. Her parents were away on a honey-moon trip - a rare case, where a mum and a dad genuinely love each other nowadays.
We had me, Robin and Cain relaxing on all different ends of a king mattress on the floor, and two bunk beds either side of us housed all the other mischievous bastards.

A few were sleeping. A few were awake. A few gave a shit about what we were doing. A few were more concerned about silently slipping condoms on and rocking back and forth in a motion where the top-bunk wouldn't creak. Talking about you, Vincent and Amy, you horny bastards.

"I don't get that." Robin began, chucking her phone away with distaste and shuffling over to us.
"How is it that he can touch you, but I'm not allowed to?"

Cain's unnaturally black and brown fur ruffled back until his face was once again revealed.
"It's because I grew up with him, Darling." He grinned up at me and all I could do was roll my eyes in response. "I probably knew you before you were even stuttering."