Chapter 9

Yoongi Pov

I never broke eye contact with her, I wanted her to see the love in my eyes. I wanted her to know that I really meant every word I said. I had never been the type to express myself in words, it always made me uncomfortable and nervous to speak my feelings to anyone but what really made me nervous were her stares. I didn't want her to think negative of me or think that I was trying to get into her pants. I was about to look away but she took me by surprise when she lean down and pecked my lips. I smiled and pulled her into a deep kiss savoring it as if my life depended on it. When she broke the kiss and those hazel eyes met me, I felt like my world had stop and I never wanted to forget this moment, the moment I realized that I like her.

Y/n Pov

After breaking the kiss we just stared into each other eyes waiting to see who would break the silence first. I chuckled and looked away as Yoongi was making me blush over and over. I'm sitting here like come on how much redder can my face get. I felt Yoongi touch my hand and I turned back to him and cleared my throat.

" Is this what its like to be loved by someone? I've never experience anything like this before but I know that I always get really hot when you touch me or smirk at me. I really like staring in your eyes because sometimes I can see your emotion in them but sometimes you put this huge mask on and I hate it. However when you kissed me for the first time I felt like my body had left my soul and I got this weird feeling in my stomach. I can't really explain it." I said in a soft but low tone.

His eyes widen as he took in everything. I wanted to giggle as I saw his reaction, as much as I tried to hold it in I couldn't. I burst out into laughter causing him to laugh to. Right in that moment I literally stop breathing, I had never heard him laugh and seeing him laugh made me want to dig for more emotions. He calmed down and I smiled before cuddling back into his arms. He held me closer to him as I relaxed taking in his scent and his warm embrace, I felt safe whenever we laid liked this. It was like whenever I was near him everything I was worried about or everything that I felt seem to just vanished. I couldn't understand how one person could heal me with just their touch. I snuggled closer to him and slowly drifted off to sleep.

The Next Day

When I woke up Yoongi wasn't beside me, the bathroom door was open so I figured maybe he was in the closet changing. I got out of the bed and went into the bathroom only to be greeted by a naked Yoongi. I immediately ran out of the bathroom and jumped onto the bed. I wasn't expecting to see that at all, he walked out the bathroom with a smirk on his face. He came near me and kissed my forehead. I looked up at him as he looked into my eyes.  There it was he had put back on his mask and I sighed before cupping his face.

" Take it off Yoongi show me what you are feeling" I said in a soft tone.

" You might not like what I'm thinking Y/n so I'm going to get ready before I take your innocence away." He said coldly.

As he walked away from me I sighed. He was always so difficult to understand. I went into the bathroom and shower. When I came out I saw Yoongi sitting on the side of the bed. I went into the closet and change into a pretty pink off the shoulder dress. I grabbed my white shoes and let my hair down.