𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝔁

The next night the group was ready to go out

The next night the group was ready to go out. The guards had scoffed them towards the lobby, where they would find Taeyong and Doyoung.

"You should go to the main street, there has been many cases there despite being cleansed a lot" said Doyoung. The group nodded, were taken to the van.

The criminals arrived to the street. There were some human corpses being eaten, the ones that didn't measure their time. "Oh my... that's gross" said Yuri almost gagging.

The ghouls noticed their presence. He turned to look at them, face full of blood, shining red eyes, and human parts falling out of his mouth. "Hold up, I need to vomit" said Jisung. "No time ma dude, this bro is running towards us" said Mark.

His golf stick in hand, ready to send some heads flying. "Let's go!" said Yuri excited. "This girl is a physco!" said Haechan. "We all are!" responded Jaemin. "Fair point!" he said, ready to get into battle.

Yuri has her tween blades out, moving and slashing, trying to not get caught by any rotten hand. "Why are there so many?!" asked Renjun. "More and more keep coming out!" he said. "We'll ask that in the morning, just continue" said Jeno. "If we survive, of course" he added. "Grate Jeno, love the enthusiasm" said Chenle sarcastically.

"Jisung! Careful!" said Yuri as she slashed a ghoul fraud to bite Jisung. "I don't think this things cares if you're alive or not, it will eat you alive" said Jaemin. "It probably will" agreed Mark.

"What the- we can't end them only us!" said Jaemin. "I hate being a mortal" said Renjun.

"Yuri!" gasped Chenle. The girl was bellow a ghoul, ready to get eaten. She was using her hands to take it off, but it was so hungry it was almost overpowering her. "A little help here!!!" she called. "I'm coming!" gasped Chenle. "We're all trying!" said Haechan.

There was another coming her way, and her desperation made her make the ghoul go flying meters. She swiftly grab her two swords and slashed the one coming her way.

"How the fuck did you even manage to send that shit flying towards the moon?!" asked Mark. "I ain't got no idea myself!" she replayed.

The night kept passing on. The team didn't have a second to breath, the ghouls were to many, and they were tired. They couldn't wait for the sun to come up.

It was finally time to go back. The group was tired, dry blood on them, and without energy. "How did it went?" asked Taeyong. "I think the way we look says a lot" Yuri respondes.

"We have news" said Doyoung suddenly coming into the scene. "Well, as ghouls are spirits, you can kill them, so they'll just revive the next night" he said. "Wait what?!" asked Mark. "What do we do now?" asked Renjun.

"You fight your way into the laboratory, from here, you are alone"

i know they could just get them there in no time, but we need story here