11

NAOMI LET OUT A LOUD NOISE THAT sounded like a mix between a scream and a snort, startling Caius who'd been sitting next to her painting.

She began laughing loudly as she noticed the once beautiful painting now had a line of black going across the sunset of the painting. "What the actual fuc-"

Caius was abruptly smacked upside the head by Naomi who sat with a smug grin "Watch your fucking language." She said and giggled as she was tackled to the floor, a smirking Caius leaning over her with an amused glint in his eyes.

"I do hope you know I've spent three hours on that," he muttered into her ear and she sucked her bottom lip between her teeth. Caius red eyes watched her mouth intently before he grinned and leaned down, bringing her into a heated kiss.

"Oh fuck,"

Caius looked up with a glare aimed at Jayson who stood at the doorway, lips pursed and eyes wide and feigning innocence.

"Get ou-" the blonde received another smack to the head and looked down exasperated at a smirking Naomi "Watch your manners, bitch. Don't you have court today?" She asked suddenly as they stood up from the floor.

Caius sighed "I was hoping to avoid that but I suppose I should attend. See you later, doll." He pecked her on the lips and sneered at Jayson who had pulled his phone out and was currently typing pornhub into the search bar.

"What's up loser?" She asked and then beamed as she saw the dark skinned vampire from earlier run into the room "Oh, yo." She said and Jayson rolled his eyes "This is Khalil," the curly haired guy waved with a wink.

"I'm Naomi I guess, eh, whatever." Naomi shrugged and grabbed the two males hands, pulling them along to the rooftop garden. She wanted to play with the butterflies.

"Pushy," Khalil muttered and received a small bunny encased in black ice thumping it's back legs angrily and occasionally biting his ankles.

"You fucked up, now fluffy ain't gonna like you." Jayson laughed at him and squealed as the bunny latched onto his head, angrily smacking its paw down onto his forehead.

"Fluffy," Naomi said quickly as she saw the ice beginning to seep away; that animal was going to kill her best friend one day.

"Jesus Christ," Khalil mumbled then gasped as he looked around the large garden.

It was full of black roses, white roses, very few red roses. There was a single yellow rose that Naomi knows Jayson put there. He claimed it was too 'goth'

Even the butterflies stayed matching the color scheme. Black, white, or red.

"This matches my aesthetic," Khalil said and Jayson began fake crying "I hate it here," he cried and Naomi rolled her honey colored eyes "You love it here, now sit." She instructed and nodded her head to bunny, then the door.

The small rabbit ran over to the door and kicked it, causing the doors to swing shut. A little loudly; but it got the job done.

"Why are we sitting?" Khalil asked and Naomi grinned.

"Bonding time."

Aro smiled happily as he saw Naomi skipping toward him; her short hair bouncing with her.

He wrapped his arms around her in a gentle embrace as she launched herself at him. "Well hello," he giggled and looked down to meet her eyes that seemed to permanently sparkle with happiness.

"I want to go on a date, right now." She said happily, plump lips pulled up into a happy smirk.

"I—now?" He asked and Naomi nodded happily, stepping back to look at his attire.

He was wearing a pair of black dress pants, an emerald button down shirt tucked in.

"You look great, let go." She demanded, grabbing his hand and pulling him out of his private library toward the grand doors that lead to the outside world.

The sky was dark and full of stars, the streets were crowded with the youth of Italy. Everyone had a smile on their face as they walked down the streets with friends or lovers. It brought a happy smile to Naomi's face as she turned her gaze to the still slightly stunned King.

"Cmon! Let's walk around." Naomi said and pressed a gentle kiss to his cheek; smiling at the smile he gave her.

"No music?" He asked with an amused grin and she snorted "No music." She said and they began walking down the crowded streets, talking and laughing at people and themselves.

"For a vampire, you're very clumsy." Aro said with an amused grin. Naomi scoffed loudly "I am not. I'm graceful as fuck." She said and the king chuckled quietly "You amaze me." He mumbled to the girl who winked and threw up a peace sign.

"I'm glad you're one of my mates." She said suddenly and looked up at him as they neared the large fountain near the castle. Led light lined the inside and lit it up in a soft blue color.

Naomi leaned forward with her hands on the soft, bumpy, stone of the fountain. Looking at the water as it flowed carelessly out the top. "You are?" Aro asked, slightly surprised at her words.

"Yeah, the Cullens had told me that the Volturi was full of assholes, you especially. But you're such a sweet person," she whispered shyly, giggling as he pulled her close to him and looked down at her with a wide smirk.

"Only for you, amoré." He purred and Naomi rolled her eyes "If it was to anyone else I'd send Fluffy after them," Aro giggled and leaned down, his forehead resting on hers.

"The day that happens would be the day I start respecting that dog, Jacob, was it?"

Naomi cackled under her breath and placed her hands on his face lovingly, staring into his bright red eyes. "You're kind of a dummy," she said and pressed her lips softly onto his, he smiled against her lips and kissed her back.

He pulled away, seemingly more breathless than usual and smiled "I'd die for you," he declared with a grin and she raised a perfectly sculpted brow "We're already dead, love."

"I'd die a thousand deaths for you," he continued with a cheeky grin that she replaced "I'd throw hands with Hades to keep you alive," she countered and he raised a brow

"I'd give up my authority for you," he said smugly as if knowing he won; but he didn't.

Naomi simply smacked him upside the head, pecked him on the lips, and began pulling him toward the forest. Muttering a quiet

"I win motherfucker,"

This chapter didn't do Aro justice but I'm really stressed right now so I'll try to make the next chapter all about Aro and Naomi; fluff only. Smut is weird for me to write because I always think back to my own experiences then start laughing and mess up.

Once my family issues calm down I promise I'll begin updating at least once a day to make up for my shitty chapters. :( <3 bye.