G o o d n i g h t M o o n

Author's Note:

This chapter is entirely smut, just a heads up :)

~

Gasps, whimpers and moans fell from Penelope's parted lips as Phoenix kissed her passionately- desperately even.

And what a sight they must've been.

Two teenagers making out on the hood of a pick-up truck, still fully clothed but not for long. Hands fumbling desperately to touch as much as possible and their actions were probably best done behind closed doors but the couple didn't care. They were in love.

Luckily time was on their side and the moon smiled down at them. Darkness swept in quickly like a heavy blanket that cloaked them under its protection.

"We shouldn't be doing this here". Phoenix said, finally coming up for air. He patted himself on the back for his restraint, although he didn't get too cocky because her swollen lips and flushed cheeks were taunting him even in the dark.

"Why not?"

The taller boy's jaw twitched at her question. She was getting him all the more worked up and she wasn't even aware of it.

"Well babydoll, I don't think anyone would appreciate the sight of me pounding into your tight pink hole."

"And your screams, cries, choked breaths-" He ran his nose along the side of her neck, smiling when she shivered "-are only for me to hear."

Penelope squeaked when she was suddenly lifted off of the truck and placed on her feet. Her heart was thumping wildly in her chest and her face was as hot as ever. Surely Pheonix could've saved her the explicit details.

He helped her into the passenger seat and she shrugged off her sherpa jacket, after which he made his way behind the wheel.

But Penelope didn't want to leave.

She didn't want her first time to be stale and traditional; for once in her life she wanted to be spontaneous.

Before he could start the car, she unbuckled her seatbelt and crawled over the centre console to straddle Phoenix's lap. Even on his lap he was tall enough to look down at her and he rose a brow at her behaviour.

"I need you" She whined, restating what she had said earlier. Her pink lips formed in a pout and her hands played with the soft hair on the nape of his neck.

"We'll get around to it baby, you just have to wait a bit."

Phoenix wanted to laugh at how needy she was being. He was slowly turning his girl into a little vixen and he was reaping the benefits of it.

"But I need you now Phoenix." She pressed further. The fawn haired beauty bit her bottom lip this time and tried to widen her eyes to appear doe-like. Evidently she had a few tricks up her sleeve and knew what would affect him the most.

She then pressed her body tighter against his and ducked her head into his neck, kissing and sucking the skin as if she were proving her want. When she shyly licked and sucked on his Adam's apple he groaned.

"You want me to fuck you right here then, yeah? Is that what you want."

His voice came out gravelly deep and the sound made Penelope's parts pulse.

When she didn't reply, he gripped her ponytail and pulled so that her eyes were now on him.

"Tell me what you want."

His demeanour was cool and calm, quite the opposite to Penelope's shaky hands and wanton thoughts.

"I-I want you t-to..."