028

Date: Same Day
Name: Miracle McNeal
Nickname: NBA YoungGirl

I layed in my bed thinking about what happened a while ago.

I looked down at my nails playing with them, as Kentrell walked in with Milah.

I'm not happy about it, but I'm not sad about it either.

Kinda a bitter sweet moment.

Cause she tried her life, and now she dead.

But she also my sister, and I feel a lil upset about it.

I mean she did bring this on herself though.

"You still upset?" Kentrell asked looking at me.

He thinks I'm upset with him.

"I'm not upset with you, just don't know how to feel about what happened." I mumbled.

"It's okay baby, you ain't gotta worry about ha no more. I did what I had to do." He looked at me.

"I know." I nodded my head mumbling.

"Still look like you upset, so imma leave you alone. I called Kayla over though." He stood up holding Milah.

I nodded my head. "Ight hubby."

He smirked at me before walking out.

Just as he did, Kayla walked in.

"Wassup pooh." She smiled getting in the bed laying beside me.

"Hey." I sighed looking at her.

"Ight tell me what's wrong." She sat up.

"Kentrell killed Kam." I shooked my head as I felt tears in my eyes.

"So what's wrong with that?" She asked. "Ran through bitch shoulda been left."

"Yeah, but that was my sister though." I shrugged. "I know we blood, but it still ehh, ion know how to explain it."

"I get what you saying, you ain't gotta explain it. You loved her even though she did you dirty." She said.

"Yeah that." I nodded my head.

"Welp, ain't shit we can do about it now. She dead and gone." She shrugged. "Everybody know she gone to hell so."

I looked at her trying my best not to laugh, because the way she said it was so funny.

"Yeah, what we do now?" I asked.

"How about we have a girl's night?" She asked. "Call our bitch CeCe up, and Heaven, and let's have a girl's night."

"Kentrell ain't gone let me go out." I looked at her crazy.

"Kentrell ain't gotta know, I get y'all together and shit. But you don't never have no fun." She shooked her head.

"Yeah, you right forreal." I nodded my head. "Ight let's do that then."