ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟙

Eunha's Pov:

Eunha's Pov:

~~ Dismissal Time~~

When we got dismissed, I went straight to my locker to put my things and then texted yoongi that I'm heading outside. By the time I head outside, yoongi is already there leaning on his car with his earphones on. This is the time where I can really take in how Hot he is right now.

"hey luv, you ready to go home?" he asked me and removed his airpods off. I just nodded and smiled.

Then I heard some squeeling and murmurs like OMG they're so cute together, they have endearment ahhh UwU, I ship them and others in which we both just chuckled at it. He opened the door on the passenger side and I got in not forgetting to thank him.

"How's your day luv?" I asked him.

"nothing special" he shrugged.

"I miss you, we didn't spend time together that much at school and my friends are stealing you from me" he continued.

" Is my baby jealous?" I asked and giggled at him.

"me? Jealous? Tskk no" he said and rolled his eyes.

"okay, if you say so" I sung to him then my phone rang. I answered the call and saw that it's subin who's calling.

"hey oppa"

"hey eunha, victon agreed in hanging out with you. How about this weekend?"

"really?Yey, I'm free this Saturday"

"ok then, it's fixed. See you on Saturday"

"see you oppa~ please say to victon oppadeul that I said hi and see you"

"sure no problem dongsaeng. Bye"

"bye bye" then I ended the call and looked at yoongi to see that he has a straight face and his knuckles are turning a little white.

"luv? Is there something wrong?" I asked him cautiously.

"nothing" he said coldly.

"your knuckles are turning white luv"I said to him and got his free hand and laced my hand on it.

" if I did something that you don't like, I'm sorry" I said and lean towards him and kissed his cheeks.

"it's just that you are not giving me attention like you used to and you are always with someone else" he said.

"luv, I will always have time for you okay? Today, we will spend time together, just the 2 of us" I told him and caress his hand.

"can I sleep at your house?" he said.