Hot wife

Jennie and Lisa are married and CEOs of their own companies.

Jennie PoV

As I wake up in the morning, My bottom half feels really sore from last night. Lisa is amazing in bed and I had to call in to work to tell Nayeon I'll be coming in later in the afternoon.

Good thing is it's Saturday tomorrow and me and Lisa don't have to come into work and we can have another day to ourselves.

I turn around to see Lisa peacefully snoring. My baby is so cute while she's asleep, she looks like a baby. I would make her some breakfast but I can hardly walk and get out of bed at the moment. Stupid Manoban.

I place multiple of little kisses around Lisa's face making her groan a little then I decided to plant a kiss on her lips, when she started to kiss back I pulled away and laid back down.

Lisa: I love the way you wake me nini... but I hate it when you stop.

Lisa says in her deep husky morning voice which was such a big turn on.

Jennie: you're going to be late for work If you don't get up anytime soon.

Lisa chuckled

Lisa: baby I'm the boss I can walk in whenever I want its not like anyone is going to fire me and you're going to be late to.

Lisa turns to me as she buries her face into the crook of my neck and we cuddled with each other.

Jennie: well I know I won't be able to move so I called in telling them I'm coming in the afternoon. My legs are kind of weak and probably be able to move in 30 minutes or so.

Lisa: I'm sorry baby... I'll go and make you some breakfast.

I smile softly at Lisa and she pecks me before she gets out of bed to find her clothes and put them on. She's so sexy. To her toned body to her perfectly structured face and her 9 inch dick  she has between her legs.

Lisa: princess what's wrong you're drooling

Lisa smirks as she ties a bow with the strings of her sweats making them fit. I sit up and roll my eyes at her.

Jennie: can you pass me one of your shirts to wear I can't find the energy to go and put my own clothes on.

Lisa chuckles as she gets one of her big shirts and hands it to me. I cover my naked body with Lisa's yellow T-shirt and lean myself on the headboard. Lisa looks down at me and smiles.

Lisa: you look so good in my favourite color.

I hate yellow but because it's Lisa's favourite color I'll wear it to make her happy.

Lisa: wait here and I'll be back, you just relax.

I nod as I make a pouty face which tells Lisa that I want her to kiss me before she leaves which makes her chuckle as she leans down giving me a sweet and gentle kiss. Then she leaves.

Lisa PoV

I've been in the kitchen for 30 minutes, mostly because I was messing on my phone before I decided to start on Nini's breakfast.

When I finished making my baby's breakfast I felt arms around me.

Lisa: thought you were going to wait in the bedroom

I hear Jennie chuckle softly.

Jennie: well you was taking to long I was afraid you hurt yourself or burned the kitchen down.

I rolled my eyes At Jennie

Lisa: hey that only happened 4 times, I tell you nobody can burn a kitchen for the 5th time Jen