chapter 7

"dearest trancy tigress, how many times have I told you not to wonder away from your dear master?"

alois squeezed and fondled your cheeks as he spoke childishly to you, while you laid on your back letting him straddle your abdomen purring in a submissive content. "mmm... you're lucky I love you so much!" he presses his face into your well groomed chest fluff, murmuring into it. "mmmnnn.... oh (name)... it would be so boring without you here..." he rests his cheek on your chest now, humming as he took hold of one of your paws and squeezed your toes and flicked a finger against the tip of your massive claw. "what I would do to be like you... a mighty tiger... with the strength to shred my enemies to a pulp..." he wraps his arms tenderly around your broad shoulders, smiling to himself. "sounds a lot more fun then having to slowly draw out the blood and wait for them to just die, doesn't it?" you purred and wrapped your massive forelegs around his small frame into a gentle tiger hug. but of course! "Grooowr!" you replied cheerfully, nuzzling his hair. he laughed and nestled into your chest. "oh (name)! what would I be without you?" he laid there for a few moments before shooting up and staring down at you with a giant, childish smile on his lips. "I wonder if claude could give you a contract..."

you felt your heart sink to your tail at this sudden wonderment. as you opened your mouth to respond, but your ears suddenly twitched at the sound of knocking. ooh? alois shot his head up, and directed it at the door. "oh, what do we have here, sweet (name)? a guest at this hour?" he looks down at you, a devious smile on his face. "shall we see who it is, dear?" you purred loudly in response and nodded your head.
~~~~~~~~~~

claudey clauder clauda claude! who's at the door at this time!? "ROOOAAEER!"

you called from down the hallway, trotting at a fast pace with alois on your back, gripping your collar like a bridal. you smirk inwardly at the demon's visible stiffening as you approached, you headbutting him gently in the back of his thighs, much to your master's delight. he then diverts his attention to the sodden guest in the door way, an almost mocking smile on his lips as he dismounted you and ran over to the fellow. "Look, (name)!" he piped, prompting you to peek from behind the spider demon and peer up at the unsettling man before you all. 

it was a tall man that wore a large trench coat and top hat that obscured his face. with him, he had a large briefcase. "he looks so filthy, just like a drown rat!" you looked up at your master as he suddenly stood up on his toes and got... incredibly close to the man, right up to his face... sniffing him... "but still... he smells rather nice.." you squint your eye and tip your head to the side. I should be used to this behavior by now... but... you shuddered slightly. no wonder he's silent... poor guy... once your master has had his fun, he got out if the man's face and turned to you both. "this man will be staying with us." he announced cheerfully, much to your minor alarm. "understood, claude?" you turn your head to look up at the demon, only to be greeted with the same emotionless mask he's always worn. he did notably glare, which kinda surprised you. So he is capable of emotions.. your master then directs a cloying smile towards you. "you get to have a new guest to play with, darling!~" he piped cheerfully, prompting you to look up at the man's obscured face, which was looking directly down at you. you could feel his eyes burn into yours. you could almost see claude's little cocky ghost of a smirk as you forced yourself to purr despite your unease.

lucky me...
~~~~~~~~~~~

I've neglected mr. Trancy for too long. It's time our 0 to 1000 child got some attention.~