CHAPTER 27: LUCKY

Jennie's POV:

I woke up because of the sunlight.

But I cannot move my body, I cannot open my eyes. But I forced myself even it hurts.

And after a few minutes I can move my fingers now.

And when I opnede my eyes, I saw Lili who's very happy.

She immediately called the doctor.

"I thought you're going to leave me." She said while crying. I cupped her face and wipe her tears.

"Don't cry, I don't like you crying because of me." I whispered to her.

"Thank you." She whispered back. "Thank you for coming back to me. I love you so much." She added and hugged me.

And I felt that the hospital gown that I am wearing became wet, she's crying.

"I don't know what I'll do if you didn't came back. I can't live without you. I'm sorry because I left you there with them." She said while crying.

"Shhh, it's okay. I'm still alive right? I won't leave you." I said while caressing her back.

"They are lucky that I came in the right time. If I'm late and something bad happens to you, I swear I will kill them all." She said.

"Shhh, don't stoop down to their level. They're not worth it." I said to her. "I didn't expect that they can do that to me. I thought the bullying thing was the worse, I guess I'm wrong." I added.

"I'll make them pay... I'll make them pay baby princess. Just leave them to me, okay? You don't have to worry about them." She said to me.

"What are you planning?" I asked.

"Don't worry I won't try to kill them live they've done to you. I'll make sure that they will regret that they did this to you. I know you already have too much on your plate, so let me take care of the two." She said calmly.

"Okay." I just said to her.

I know I cannot do anything. Her decision is final, and other I know cannot kill someone.

"Thank you." I said while smiling.

———————————————

"Baby slow down, your body is still weak." Lili said while forcing myself to sit down. "Here let me help you baby." She said while helping me.

"You don't have classes today?" I asked to her.

"I have." She said and while feeding me.

"You didn't go to school again?" I asked to her while frowning.

"It's been one week since the last time you go to school. You're grades might get low?" I said to her.

"It's okay." She said while smiling.

I'm worried for Lili, she didn't attend her classes one week to take care of me here in our house.

Yes I already got discharged. I don't like to stay in the hospital because it bores me there.

Mom and Dad wants me to stay at their house but Mommy and Daddy didn't agree.

"Lili, it's not okay. You should attend you classes, I'm fine here. Yaya is here to take care of me." I said to her.

"Baby, you are more important than the school." She said while smiling while I'm frowning. "And I cannot study well knowing that you're still not okay." She added.

"But how about your grades?" I asked.

He chuckled and cupped my face.

"Baby, I'm not attending my class before. I start going to school when you transferred in the Manoban University. I want to see you everyday." She said while laughing.

"It's really okay baby, and I'm enjoying taking care of you." She added.

"You might get tired on me?" I joked to her.

"You might be the one who will get tired on me, baby. Because I will not get tired on you, never. You're my one and only love." She said.

Look at this girl. Just how sweet can she be?

"Finish this food baby, so you will get well faster. Because as long as you are not well, you should endure seeing my face everyday." She said and feed me.

I laughed because of what she said.

"I will not leave you in this house alone baby, I will not let this happen to you again. I should die first before they can hurt you again." She said seriously and I just smiled at her.

I'm so lucky to have her.