CHAPTER 28: WHO ARRIVED?

Jennie's POV:

"My gosh Jennie, L is so sweet." Sana said while twitching.

Sana is one of those people who did nothing to me before. She didn't do anything to hurt me and she didn't do anything to help me.

My revenge for my classmates is already done. It's fine to me just to see them almost die because of they are jealous at me.

And I know that they just hurt and judge me just because of Jisoo. Because she's blaming me to the things that I didn't do.

There are only 6 people left for my revenge. Jisoo, Rosé, my parents, Tyuzu, and Jeongyeon.

They are suffering slowly but that is not enough to me. To all the things that they did to me, that is still not enough on what they are feeling right now.

"You know that she didn't left you in the hospital? She will just leave just yo buy foods. And did you know that she is sleeping and taking a shower at the hospital? God! It's my first time to see a girl like that. She is so loyal and she loves you so much Jennis!" Sana said and I smiled at her.

I know and I love him so much too.

"And did you know Jennie? She's such a gentlewoman. I saw that she really likes to hurt Nayeon and Dahyun but she didn't do it and she stopped herself." My other classmate said.

"Yes, I thought she will hurt them! But when her parents told him that you're not going to be happy if she will do that, he restrained herself. And go back at you and waited you to woke up!"

I smiled at them. They looked so impressed to Lili, huh?

"And did you know Jennie? She doesn't like the doctor and nurses to touch you? I think if he know what does the doctor will do, she will be the one who will do it to you."

"Yes. You are so lucky to L."

"And she is the one who took care of you here in your house?"

"You are really Jennie to have L." Jeongyeon said.

Obviously she's not happy because I have someone like Lili.

She is not happy because I have someone who's in my side now,

"True. When will you find someone like L? Can you find someone? I wish you can." I said tauntingly but still smiling.

She frowned on what I said, obviously she's not happy in what I said.

Well whatever, I don't care. After what I heard at them? I will not pity them.

"Did Jisoo already tell about the 'Universal Law and World Order' to you? You can just be to together to the person that is just like you. Your attitude is a trash, so maybe your girlfriend/boyfriend will be a trash too?" I said to her while smirking and she just glared at me. "Hey, I'm just kidding. Don't take it serious." I said while smirking.

Jisoo, my favorite sister just glared at me because obviously she is pissed that I am lucky to have Lili and my classmates talked about me and Lili again.

And the doorbell suddenly rang.

"Maybe that is Rosé. We have a date today." Jisoo said like she wants me to be jealous.

I didn't mind her because I'm not affected.

Did I already told you that we are here at the living room and we are just near at the entrance door so you can see who will arrive?

Jisoo run happily going to the door. Maybe she's so excited for their date.

I just stared at the door and I almost laugh hard when I saw who is outside.

Poor Jisoo.