000

The club doors pushed open revealing 4 women laughing as they walked to the car. " Wait,let's take pictures."

"Rena always dressed like a lil ass boy" " Shut up bitch I'm fly

"Rena always dressed like a lil ass boy" " Shut up bitch I'm fly." They all laughed, " She ain't say you wasn't, you do look like a nigga tho." The 4 women have been friends since highschool, meeting their freshman year and now boss bitches who make they own money and don't have to spend a dime cause a nigga always willing to pay for them.

" The 4 women have been friends since highschool, meeting their freshman year and now boss bitches who make they own money and don't have to spend a dime cause a nigga always willing to pay for them

"Ugh you can't take pictures for nothing Dani, got me looking crazy

"Ugh you can't take pictures for nothing Dani, got me looking crazy." "You still look cute calm down." Danica said feeling a little light headed from all the shots she took at the club. Out of all of them, Danica was the wild child but tonight was calm for her since all she wanted to do was go home and be with her boyfriend." Y'all what's the next move I low key don't wanna go home." Zarena said taking a pull from the blunt she lit once they stepped out the club. She sat on the hood of Danica's car waiting for someone to talk." Von got his friends at the crib, he said we could come smoke." " Hurd itt" " Wait Y'all I want a picture, Rena take mine." Zarena got off the hood of the car and Thea got on it." Aight y'all having a lil too much fun on my fucking car."

"PERIODTTT my bitch is dripped outt

"PERIODTTT my bitch is dripped outt." Asia screamed,hyping Thea up. They all got into the car and headed to Asia's Boyfriends house.
"Imma be honest with y'all a bitch wanna go home" "Lawd here this bitch go, you turning into a old lady." Asia said looking at Danica as she was driving." It's not even that I'm supposed to get my period soon nd this alchohol got me feeling bad. Imma drop y'all at Von crib and imma go home." " Ain't shit I could always take a Uber home." Zarena said blowing smoke out the window. 15 minutes later they arrived at Asia's Boyfriend's house and the 3 women got out of the car and said their goodbyes to Danica." Text us when you get home." "Okayy" Danica drove off and the girls made their way inside the house with the door being open. As they walked in there was a dark hallway but you could smell the weed and hear the men laughing in the kitchen. The girls walked behind Asia into the kitchen to see 5 men standing around in the kitchen. " Babbyyyyyy" " Here they go" One of Von's friends said sounding annoyed which cause everyone to laugh as Asia and Von embraced each other in a kiss.

 " Babbyyyyyy" " Here they go" One of Von's friends said sounding annoyed which cause everyone to laugh as Asia and Von embraced each other in a kiss

Von pulled back from the kiss looking down at Asia's outfit." Here you go with this shit" "Stop, I look good. Just enjoy it." Asia introduced Zarena and Thea to Von's friend and they said there hello's she went back to talking to Von."Oh so she just not gonna introduce us, rude ass. Wassup y'all I'm Dave, that's Rashad, John, and Herb." " Aight so wtw,  I thought we came to smoke." Herb looked at Zarena shocked causing all the boys to laugh. "My fault gangsta, c'mon we gonna go back inna living room." Everybody walked into Von's living room, it was set up almost like a club with led lights and 2 spacious couches and a flat screen tv in the middle of the wall where music was playing from. Zarena took a rolling tray off the table and started crushing her weed, she was focused on what she was doing but could feel someone staring at her so she looked up and saw Dave looking directly at her. She didn't say anything looking back down at her weed and then unrolled a backwoods. She couldn't lie Dave was fine af she had a thing for Men with tattoos and she could see everything was covered through his white tee. If he wanted to look at her she did not mind it at all but she kept in mind that she was messing with someone heavy and now might not be a good time to start something new. She finished rolling her backwoods and put it down on the tray as Herb passed her a blunt. She felt her phone buzz in her pocket, she pulled it out seeing Josiah trying to FaceTime her. She picked it up putting only the top of her head in the camera. " That don't look like ya crib." " That's cause I'm not home." " Shawty it's 1:30 you said you was gonna be home by then." " Sorry dad, I ain't feel like it." Josiah put his face inna screen looking at Zarena like she has lost her mind. " I feel like you around people and that's why you showing out-" " uh-uh  don't do that siah." Zarena said cutting him off and going into the kitchen after passing Thea the blunt. She didn't want these people in her buisness.
" Bro I ain't even say nothing you ain't let me finish, just call me when you get home so I know you safe." "Gotchu, give me a kiss." Josiah laughed and put a kiss face in the camera and Zarena did one back and hung up the phone. She had been dealing with him for a couple of months but they are moving slow. Josiah was the jealous type and that was a red flag for Zarena because he would get sensitive over everything. Her thoughts of Josiah were interrupted when Dave came into the kitchen. For some reason Zarena became nervous just being in his presence, she decided to text her mom letting her know that she was gonna come by tomorrow afternoon. "Yo you good I heard you on the phone?" " Yeah  ain't nothing to stress over." " You too pretty to be having niggas tryna control you like that." " Oh word? That's how you feeling?" This caused Dave to laugh, from the moment Zarena walked in the room he was feeling her vibe based off of how she was dressed, he loved a girl who could look good in just sweats and a sweater. The fact that she could joke like this and that she smoked just made her more attractive to him. " Let me get ya number shawty." He took his phone out of his back pocket and handed it to her." I don't know if that's a good idea I'm in a situation right now" He stepped closer to her and put his phone in her hand." I don't give af. You could always use a friend." She smiled and looked down at his phone and began to type in her number. He admired her features from her brown eyes to her pink lips, causing him to bite his lip at her."why you looking at me like that?" " You fine as shit mama" Zarena smilies at him and looked at his lips. " Chill not yet, I gotta take my time with you." He smiled at her before heading back in the living room