𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:SHOPPING TRIP

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:
SHOPPING TRIP

1950

EMMA DIDN'T KNOW WHAT she was doing. She would gladly go back to the spot in the woods where she shared her first kiss with her supposed mate. She would do that over and over again. But, Emma still pushed Rosalie away. She was so scared to get close to someone, she was so scared to let someone in. She didn't want someone to know of her past and then think of her as a monster. She and Jasper both had this problem―︎though Jasper was letting the Cullen family in a lot easier than Emma was.

Rosalie had in fact convinced Emma to stay, but Rosalie hadn't expected Emma to shut her out all over again. Emma was a confusing person, and Rosalie was trying so hard to figure her out. In reality, it all came down to the fact that Emma was just paranoid. Rosalie felt that she was somehow doing something wrong.

Emma walked into the living room where all of the Cullen children were sitting. She immediately turned to leave until Jasper grabbed her arm, keeping her from going anywhere. She glared at him whilst he just smirked. She huffed before sitting on the arm of the couch right beside Jasper.

"Oh look, she finally decides to join!" Emmett smiles. Emma glares at him, earning a loud laugh from the boy. Amelia slapped his arm.

"Sorry about Emmett." Amelia says, glaring slightly at the boy before looking back at Emma with a soft smile. "Don't worry though, you'll get used to it."

"If she decides to stay that is." Emmett continues.

"Emmet. Shush." Amelia hissed, slapping the boy on the back of the head. He let out a small "ow" as he brought his hand up to rub the back of his head. Emma couldn't help the smile that tugged at her lip before she forced it away. Of course, Amelia was the only one to notice this, but decided not to comment on it.

"Anyways," Amelia huffed, "Alice, Rosalie, and I were planning on going on a shopping trip. Would you like to join us so that you don't have to be stuck with these idiots?"

Emma glanced at her brother who sent her an encouraging smile. She pulled her bottom lip between her teeth―︎an action that made Rosalie squirm in her seat. She finally nodded her head, looking at the brunette.

"Sure." Her voice was gentle and delicate as she spoke. Amelia's smile widened.

"Great!"

As Emma looked out the window, Alice and Amelia shared wide smiles. Alice held a vision, one that determined whether or not Emma chose to go with them. And when Emma agreed, the vision held a spark of hope for the two blonde females. Maybe this was the key to start the already budding relationship. If Emma and Rosalie were both given the right push―︎though Emma needed the push way more than Rosalie did.