We Young

" His name was Seo Youngho and gosh everyone had eyes on him. He was so handsome and manly .
I never ever told him about my crush ... But Nuz knew. So she always teased me for this. "

" So your first crush was a guy ?"
Asked the oldest.

" Yeah... I wasn't even sure of my sexuality. It was just a crush though. You know the celebrity type ?
He came from America and his English was phenomenal..
He was too tall and broad . Girls were whipped for him .. Even boys too...
I was actually an admirer ..
But before I could even tell him , he left Korea to pursue his career and went back to America.. "

" Ohoo never could have guessed Na Jaemin had unrequited love ... It's hilarious "

Now that an insult was heard , the two male Jaemin and Renjun who were happily chopping vegetables together inside the youngers house , looked at each other with annoyence.

Because Jeno had to ruin the walk through memory lane moment for them . He was shopping some spices and drinks that they needed for the house party and connected with them through phone. So that he won't miss out the fun.
Now he ruined the fun.

" Oh come on.. why so silent ?' Tell me more "
Jeno whined.

" I'm this close to cut the call I swear to God Jeno.."
Renjun threatened.

" Okay okay I'm sorry. Please continue "
Jeno chuckled.

Jaemin rolled his eyes not wanting to tell anything more.

" Come on Jaem... Please.."
Renjun pouted and Jaemin was weak for this anyway. So he started again.

" The teasing of Nuz wouldn't stop. I always thought she was my childhood best friend. But I realized how much important she was when her grandmother died and they went to their village for like a month. We couldn't talk at all and I missed her so much.
My other best friend Sanha was the one to discover my feelings as I was so dumb..."

" You are still dumb"
Jeno butted in.

" Lee Jeno... I'll kill you .."
Renjun scolded and Jaemin laughed.

" Anyway... So yeah.. he just had to be a Satan and ask Nuz out when she came back.
Nuz being Nuz just laughed and made it as a joke but Sanha wasn't anywhere near stopping.
That time I knew , I need to make a move.
So I kissed her inside the school cafeteria infront of hundreds of students.
And guess what happened next ?"

Jaemin kept giggling..

" She hugged you "

" She slapped you "

Renjun and Jeno said in collision.

Forrowing his eyebrows , Jaemin sighed.

" As much as I don't want to but I have to say yes to Jeno ... Because she slapped me for stealing her first kiss..
Then she stopped talking to me and I had to apologise to her parents. Doyoung hyung almost killed me but they yet loved me.
We were like childhood sweethearts. It took me a lot of time to convince her that I wasn't joking around just because Sanha approached to her. And finally she accepted me by slapping me publicly before kissing me ...
And God it was like magic.. and perfect. She was the only person I ever loved and kissed and she ....."
Jaemin stopped ... His voice was cracking. Eyes sweating....

" Jaemin..... It's okay.... She is in better place now .. "
Renjun rubbed his back.

Jeno was silent on the phone. Actually he was just thinking how to lightened the mood.

He knows how first love works. Though he couldn't get his one but the feeling wasn't different anyway.

" Hey why do we need Extra virgin olive oil ?
I mean I get it Virgins are kinda cool but why it virgin though ?"