If They Asked You Out

Tanjiro:

Tanjiro's the kind of guy who'll ask you plainly, but not too plainly.

He'll try to set a romantic atmosphere first off, like asking you under the stars or over a candlelit meal. He doesn't want to do anything super extravagant, because he knows you're probably not comfortable with that. He'll ask you with a soft smile on his face.

Nezuko:

Nezuko, like her brother, will ask you plainly, but not too plainly.

She's been getting coached to speak properly again by Tanjiro just so that she can ask you to be her girlfriend. On the night that she asks you, she'll try to set a romantic atmosphere, perhaps asking you on a moonlit night under the stars or in a peaceful clearing of the woods. She'll take your hands and, sans gag, ask, "P-- please be my girlfriend, (y-- y/n)!" with a hopeful smile on her face.

Zenitsu:

Let's be honest: Zenitsu's gonna have some flair for his.

He won't go full Tengen, but he will give his confession some flavor: asking you under festival fireworks or maybe on a birthday are prime candidates. He'll give you a gift, something nice like a piece of jewelry with your birthstone in it, and drop to his knees and ask you. No matter where he asks you, he'll be super nervous while doing it and may tremble a little.

Inosuke:

It'll take a little suggestion, but Inosuke will just ask you outright, no matter where you are or what you're doing. Even if you're in the middle of a fight, he declares his feelings for you and asks you to be his.

Giyuu:

Giyuu is surprisingly traditional with his confession. He already went to your parents to ask their permission to date their daughter (and got overwhelming approval, to his surprise) and asks you to go with him for a special outing.

He shows up with (f/flowers) and takes you to dinner at his place, and afterwards when you're relaxing in the garden with a cup of hot tea he asks you to date him. He's very sweet and awkward about the whole thing, but you can tell a lot of thought went into it.

Kyojuro:

Kyojuro is the type of guy to ask you with a little bit of flair, but not too much.

Really, depending on the situation, he may just ask you outright -- maybe you did something adorable, or you're sitting and doting on Senjuro. He wants to make the moment a little extra special for the both of you, so he'll likely give you a little gift, such as flowers, and ask you. If you're just being you and the moment becomes too much to let slip by, he'll ask.

Muichiro:

Muichiro will try to make the moment special.

He may seem really spacey one week out of nowhere, but in reality he's planning to confess. He'll try to get a romantic atmosphere going, such as a candlelit dinner or something similar and will start out by giving you something nice, such as a trinket from a nearby village. Once the moment seems right, he'll ask.

Shinobu:

Shinobu won't want a lot of unnecessary glam, but she'll definitely try to make it special.

Shinobu is pretty straightforward with her feelings to you most times. She wants you to know that she's not just putting on a happy act for you and that she cares about what you think. She'll try to get together a special dinner for you or get you to a festival so that she can ask.

She'll preface it with something of value, such as earrings or a kanzashi. Despite what she goes with, whether it's over dinner or during a fireworks display, she'll turn to you and ask with a genuine expression.

Gyomei:

Gyomei won't want a big event, so he'll likely ask when the moment feels right.

He'll likely have spoken to your parents beforehand (so that they know what their little girl is getting into), and he'll wait for a good opportunity. (He's likely prayed for guidance more than once.) Once he feels like he should ask you, he'll ask.

Sanemi:

Sanemi won't want a big event, so he'll probably try to find a romantic moment.

He's still a little nervous about you rejecting him, so he definitely doesn't want a big show just in case -- he'd rather not be humiliated in front of all his colleagues, thank you. Instead, he'll likely try to get together a romantic spot for you -- maybe a trip to the hot springs or a night's stay at another village.

Either way, he scrapes everything together and asks you bluntly, although you can tell he's nervous underneath his usual demeanor.