I'm your Sunshine

Chapter 33

_________________________________________

Warning: trigger content. Mention of abuse and homophobia.

Also, play Dear My Friend from AGUSTD2 for the first half of this chapter, to get into feels... cause the song relates with this chap. (For the first half ofc)
_________________________________________

For the most, Hoseok didnt know much about Yoongi.

Ofcourse he knew his favourite colors, food, genre of music, hobbies.... but at the end of the day, he still didn't know much about the man.

It didnt bother Hoseok much, he was content with the slow pace with which Yoongi was opening up to him.

To him, that was progress.

Five and a half months had passed down ever since he had first seen Yoongi and the male hadn't budged to his flattering comments.

It was new to Hoseok, considering he would always get anybody he wished with a flash of his radiant smile. Hoseok was absolutely breath taking, and he knew that- but Yoongi wasn't fazed by it.

Hoseok never had to wait for somebody to look at him but with the way Yoongi was making him wait, his Hopes would crumble down almost everyday- but Hoseok would stand his ground.

Even if Yoongi had been clear of his intentions from the start, Hoseok didnt step over his heart.

Something about the small, squishy, rude man spiked a thing or two in Hoseok's chest.

It would seem pathetic and futile in a stranger's eye, but Hoseok believed his guts.

Maybe they werent lovers, but Hoseok could somewhat call their relationship close to friends and that was okay... okay for now.

Hoseok glanced at the male sitting beside him in the passenger seat, looking out of the window.

Yoongi had been awfully quiet the entire day.

Hoseok didnt know what or why- but it stirred his insides.

Yoongi would always put two or three snarky comments here and there, but there was nothing like that for the day and to be honest... it worried Hoseok.

Yoongi seemed... down.. depressed and Hoseok was nervous to even ask him anything, fearing the older would snap at him to mind his own business.

It was January 1st, a new year opening up, bidding the last goodbye... but the joyous energy from last night's party never dwelled any longer on Hoseok. It was as if, the joy was sucked right out of him.

January 1st meant a lot of things to the two.

A new year, a last goodbye.

Yoongi's project had come to an end and Hoseok's album was finally complete.

This was the last day of working together and it hurt Hoseok deep down, knowing he wouldnt have excuses to see Yoongi anymore.

In less than three months, Yoongi would be halfway across the world, probably somewhere better with his life and career and Hoseok smiled softly at the thought.

Even if Yoongi would never reciprocate his feelings, Hoseok would still be content with his heart if Yoongi's happy wherever he would be.

Yes.. he'd be happy.