Prologue: Suffering, with suffering with a side of suffering.

Your P.o.V:

Cardin: "GET THAT FREAK!"

You were running thru the hallways scared. You didn't want to get beaten up again. This has been like this ever since you revealed you were a wood gecko faunus. Before you thought you could make with new friends in your life. But once you showed who you really were most of your friends started to bully you. Physically and socially.

You kept running from your bullies until you took a turn around the corridor. When you turned you get punched into the face you fall back and you hear laughing in front of you. You look up to see your former friends Team RWY and Team NPR laughing at you. You see Yang cracking her knuckles smirking evilly at you. You backed up slowly as Team CRDL closed in on you. Soon all three teams start punching and kicking you. You scream for them to stop.

Yang: "WHY DON'T YOU STAY DOWN YOU UGLY FREAK!" *punches your face*

Ruby: "No one wants you here." *Slashes your chest.*

You cough out blood some land on Weiss shoe. She get angry andkicks you into a wall.

Weiss: "YOU DIRTY FAUNUS YOU SOILED MY SHOE."

As you try getting up Nora grabs her hammer and hits you leg causing you fall over with you screaming in pain. Tears run down your face you look up to see Blake standing away from them looking you. She just stares as you keep getting beaten up, she then turns and walks away. Soon everyone walks away as you lay weakly on the ground. You hear a set of footstep coming towards you as you fall unconscious.

(Timeskip)

You slowly wake up from you unconscious state to see Coco and Velvet sitting to the left side of your bed. You look around to see your in the Nurse office covered in bandages and you notice Fox and Yashuhashi on right side of bed.

You weakly try to get up but you groan in pain alerting Team CVFY that you are awake.

Coco: "Take it easy, Y/n..you lost a lot of blood." *helping you up*

"I-I'm okay Coco.." *you sat up* "Did you guys..take me here.."

Fox: "Yeah..I will tell you this your one hardcore.. dude to take a beating and still can get up."

"I guess..." *You look down sad.*

Velvet:*concerned* "Y/n are you okay?"

"I'm alright Velvet.." *gives a weak fake smile* "Thanks for helping out..."

Yatsuhashi: "Of Course what are friends for..."

"Yeah...friends.." 

You slowly remembered the good old day when you were sitting with with Team RWBY and Team JNPR instead of getting bullied and beaten up by them he was able to laugh and be happy.  When they all used to be friends. You wanted to believe they're was still good in them. But those days were gone.

You suddenly feel someone hugging you gently. You look to see Velvet hugging you rubbing your back.

"Velvet what are you?"

Velvet: "Your crying Y/n."

"I am..." You  touch your face to see tears running down your face.* "I guess I am.." 

You wipe your tears away you suddenly felt a buzz in your pocket. You pull out your school to see Ozpin sent a text message to you to come meet him in his office. You sigh as you slowly got up from the bed.

"I got to go Ozpin wants to see me..."

Coco: "Want us to come..."

"No I'm fine..thanks though.."