Devil

If you put your fathers name into an internet browser of your choice, most get images of minor celebrities. Some may get his profile picture for Facebook.

But me. I get Lucifer. Freaking Satan.

Of course, most of the images are of some red horned beast. This is one of his forms. In reality, if you should ever have the misfortunate luck of meeting him, he'll in all likelihood be in his human form. Some say it's attractive. But those are mostly killers so you should probably meet him before you judge.

I on the other hand, don't get the opportunity to set myself on fire in a blazing semi - skeletal body. Sure, I can burn down houses, but it's not quite the same. I landed with a teenage body. I won't mention the benefit that the downsides of puberty do not apply to me, since immortality is far more important. Which I also have acquired.

A brief description of me would be average height, an athletic build (you know, long legs and stuff), black eyes with gold around the edges, pale skin since I can't get out as much as I should and shoulder length solid straight black hair which is currently molten red. This means I am angry.

I stand before the almighty king of the badly behaved dead, on the bridge hanging above the pain filled cries of the useless. Behind my father is the castle, also known as a temporary living arrangement for myself. Behind me is the road to Earth. Where of course, I have just come from.

I watch his ever so sinister eyes glare at me, though of course it is a frequent expression he likes to practice. He knows I keep on going back. He also knows he cannot stop me.

I may as well live a little.

Opening the spiteful lips of his, my father begins ranting. "Why do you always disrespect me?" and "You useless brat," are his conversation starters for today.

I as usual, with my pre-made answers for situations like this, respond with "The sirens are well."

This to most would appear as irregular in a conversation. In Hell, it is a great way to explain that you have been ripping the throats out of unwanted civilians who cry for more. Of course, I haven't actually done that today, but it's a good enough answer for Lucifer.

"My apologies Thana. I was lead to believe you were associating yourself with inferiors." Of course. I would be, if today wasn't the day I am to meet my Husband.

"Quite the opposite. You may see a wave of humans coming in later. My doing, but they brought it upon themselves." Conveniently enough, Hunting is a mundane task for me to endure, and I found myself an ally. A angel around my age so desperate to prove himself as worthy to Lucifer that he would slaughter for me. Useful for times like these.

"Very well. The dinner will be served in when your wave comes in." There are no clocks in Hell, to irritate the time keeping dead, and I assume I have around an hour before the bodies wash up.

Lucifer disappears in the black smoke I often wish to possess, while I am forced to walk back to the castle. It isn't far, but the dead do try to plead their way to Heaven as you make your way up the path.

"I- I'm sorry. I am. Please!" I push aside a zombie like dead body that is in the doorway and step inside. The castle is both impressive in it's interior and exterior, with black wallpaper and paintings of Lucifers favourite wars between him and God. I think he keeps them up to irritate The holy man.

I make my way to my room, which like the rest of the castle, is emotionless. I pull a dress out of the dark closet. It is appealing to my eyes, and the back comes down low enough for me to expose my wings if I wish.

Yes I have wings.

And yes they are black.

Slipping on the dress, I quickly find the time to curl my hair by heating up my fingers and winding them around strands. I don't wear make-up. There is very little use in it for me.

The mirror on the front of the closet seems to have enveloped darkness itself as I check my appearance out. My smile is nothing short of of extraordinary I am told, but I will save that for later. For now, an emotionless face will work well. I am not here to make friends in Hell.

I am here to marry Gods' child and align our worlds.