26 ~ 'Can I Take You Now?'

Abhishree POV

I found myself sleeping in his strong, animalistic arms and almost naked. My heart raced as If it smelled that something wrong happened to me.

I recalled my memory and the visions of him standing in the dark night and the heavy rain blurred my mind with the sharp pain going through it too.

I closed my eyes just to make my head a little calm and then tried to get off his hold but his heavy and strong body was too much to jerk off.

I tried to move but just then he opened his eyes and looked at me. For a moment, I froze as if I was caught stealing something but he was still in sleep as I guess.

I raised my eyebrows asking him why were we sleeping like this but he being a brainless animal raised his eyebrows too. Very nice... I didn't know why it raised my anger.

Realising all my body, I felt a little pain in my legs as he was keeping his cottony soft legs over mine. Why the hell he thinks that he was a baby? He was a full-sized heavy creature weighing almost three times more than me but still sleeps over me. This was not done. I had to teach him a lesson about this. He couldn't dominate me like that. He sleeps howsoever he wanted to, but no. I was not a pillow neither a sweet lady welcoming him that way.

Finding a little space, I hit his leg with mine. He was taken back with the jerk all of sudden and the realisation hit me. I regretted it doing a moment after. He was the Prince and I thanked God that It didn't piss him off again otherwise I would be feeling his black magic against my skin.

I collected myself and covered my naked body with the blanket and the anger rushed into me again. Why the hell he took my blouse off my body. I never said anything about him sleeping over me after opening my blouse knot but removing it all was too much. He should have asked me before doing it. How the hell he could take advantage of my unconscious body just for his better sleep.

I sat on the bed for a few moments before getting up. I couldn't see my blouse anywhere around, he must have thrown it away. Animal...

I didn't have any option other than snatching the blanket from him and I did that. His face fell with a sudden jerk, I know that I must have pissed him off, so I quickly got away from him before he could get me.

I walked to the mirror and lit the oil lamps because it was still dark outside. After that, I wore another blouse of red colour and tied the matching dupatta with red coloured lehenga too that have a blue thin border at the end.

I didn't know how to tell him that he couldn't do whatever and however he wants to do. I wanted to teach him a lesson that if he was a Prince, so I was also a Princess and He couldn't treat me like that. Moving from here and there an idea popped in my mind also my stomach screamed for food.

He asked me to sleep again but I replied that I was hungry. I was feeling scared of getting out of the tent in dark midnight but collecting all my strength I moved outside and went to the other tent.

Everything was in place in the tent made for cooking food and it was lit already. Everyone was sleeping except Prince and me. But somehow I started feeling safe around him. I didn't know how he Built such kind of comfort for me in a short span of time but it was something that I never felt before around anyone.

And I felt something good and exciting with his black magic too. I didn't know how he does that but it makes me feel the different thing that I never felt. I never felt in a good way. I smiled at my thoughts and he asked catching my attention.

"What will you make?" he asked and I didn't know what to answer then.

"Something spicy" I replied and got busy making Pullav.