Chapter 2

Malena POV

I reached Perez Pvt Limited and made my way to the reception.
Luxury was the only word that came in my mind after looking everywhere. The CEO had invested thousands of dollars in the reception only, so what about the whole company?

The receptionist looked at me boringly like she was used to people staring at the reception like this.

I cleared my throat in embarrassment and told her about my interview.

She nodded and typed something in her computer, she raised her head and replied "Mr Perez will take your interview in half an hour. So you have to wait. You have to reach on 48th floor" she told me pointing to the elevator.

I headed in the elevator and reached the 48th floor. There were many other people waiting for their turn to give the interview.

I sat next to a woman who was typing something in her laptop. I could see the professionalism in their body language.

Everyone were looking serious and their outfits screamed the names of the famous brands. And here I was simple and pennyless. I saw a woman came with a list in her hand.

She announced a name and told that woman to go inside the room.

After five minutes she came outside with a dissapointed face. She left without even giving us a look. If she was rejected than I couldn't say what will happen to me. But I was not going to give up until I didn't give it a try.

After some turns my turn came and I was f*cking nervous. Oh my god... Did I just curse? That was so not me!

The lady cleared her throat and I straightened myself and walked up to the door.

I knocked on the door and the lady told me to enter directly.

When I entered my eyes went straight to the painting hung on the wall. It was a beautiful night view. The stars shining brightly giving company to the moon. Looks like moon wasn't alone but the truth only moon knows, that how far the stars were.
Just like my life, it appeared to be perfect but only I knew how far that 'perfect' was in my life.

I saw the walls painted in white, and spotless when a knock on the table dragged my attention and I turned to find my nightmare sitting on the chair, wearing a three piece.

The very familiar dark chocolate brown eyes, dirty blond hairs. His eyes were on me while mine on his.

He took off his coat lazily and I saw the white shirt failed to hide his muscles, it was like the muscles were gonna rip his shirt.

He came near me and whispered "you okay?"

That was the time I came out of my world. I nodded and stepped back.

No freaking way, that he could remember me. Or could he?

"Come have a seat" he said.

As expected he didn't remember me. Disappointment surrounded me.

I took a seat and he went back to his seat. I looked at his table surrounded by files. He must be a very busy man.

"So Ms Wells, why you want to work here?" he asked,I looked at him and his eyes not moving from me.

"Um... Bec... Because" I stuttered again. His stare was killing me inside. I was never this nervous. "Because I have to pay my rent" I blurted. Sh*t I answered without even thinking.

He frowned and then chuckled. Okay, this was unexpected.
I love the way he chuckles. No wait... No I'm not attracted to him.

"You're honest Ms Wells" he said standing up and took a seat next to mine.

"So I saw in your resume that you worked in Anderson. Why did you resign?" he asked.

"I was not comfortable working there" I said nervously not wanting to give details.

He nodded and I was thankful he didn't ask me the reason.

"So tell me something about you" he said.

"Huh?" Was this an interview?

"What do you like or what do you like to do in your free time?"

Or was this twenty questions?

"Um... I don't have anything particular to like and I barely get any free time" I said, clueless.

He nodded. "You can go Malena" this was the first time he said my name due to which my heart just skipped a beat.

I stood and left.

Christian POV

Was there a single woman who would not try to seduce me and gave this interview seriously?

As Lia called another name I  knew that again I have to deal with a woman who'll just try to seduce me and show me what she got.

As I heard the door knock my eyes went to the door and there comes a woman who could be the reason of my death.

She was standing in front of me after so many years. But what caught her attention was the painting not me. I have to remove this painting.

She was so lost in the painting that I had to knock on my table to grab her attention. I'm absolutely taking that painting off the wall.

She turned to me and I saw the shock in her eyes. Now she was lost in me, now this was what I liked. I took off my coat and saw her ogling at me. This was so satisfying that she was so affected by my presence.

I bent and whispered "you okay?"

She realized where she was and pretended not to know me. I was dissapointed to know that. I thought she'll hug me or something and will be happy to see me but what she did was opposite to it.

Fine if she wanted to pretend then let her.

We both sat and I asked her some question. But what grabbed my attention was the reason why she left Anderson but I thought not to ask because she was uncomfortable in this topic.

I was shocked to know that she didn't have any free time.

Then I just told her to leave. I watched her leaving the room and my eyes just went to her a*s. As a guy, come on it was natural. But damn, she has a great figure.

In school I never noticed it because she always wore sweatshirt and pants but now she was a full grown up female and have curves at the right places.

But I wondered what she got inside that dress of her. Whoa... where were my thoughts going? Don't think about this. I shook my head to forget this.

But it was too late, my mind was already filled with her thoughts.

I called Lia and told her to hire her.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I hope you like this chapter please do
Vote
Comment
Share