Telling the guild

Natsu's pov
I'm about two months pregnant now. I'm starting to show which means it's about time me and Gray tell the guild. To cover up my belly bump I wore... well more like Gray forced me to wear one of his hoodies and black yoga pants.

(What Natsu is wearing)

Me and Gray are planning on telling the guild the truth. I haven't told Erza, Lucy or Happy that I'm pregnant so it will be a surprise to them too.
Me and Gray were on our way to the guild. I was really nervous. Me and Gray planned that we would tell gramps first and explain the situation then we would announce it to the guild. Plus I was also embarrassed because of what I was wearing. We arrived at the guild doors. I was hesitant at first but reluctantly pushed the guild doors open. I haven't been to the guild for awhile so when they saw me they all looked shocked. Gray was practically invisible. Me and Gray went up to the gramps office. We knocked a few times before we heard an answer. "Come in." We opened the door to see gramps sitting at his desk. "Natsu you haven't been to the guild for awhile and Gray? What do you need." Gray was silent so I spoke. "Well we wanted to tell you something." "Well what is it?" Gramps asked. Before I said anything we sat down at the chairs at gramps desk. "I'm...pregnant...and it's Gray's child." Gramps turned pale, he looked like he was about to pass out. "YOUR WHAAAAAAAAAT!!!"

Erza's pov
"YOUR WHAAAAAAAT!!!" We heard someone scream. It was coming from the master's office, I wonder what's going on? The whole guild seemed confused.

Natsu's pov
"Shhh be quiet gramps." The old geezer is gonna have a heart attack if he keeps that up. "Ok when did you two get together?" Gramps asked. After we explained everything we asked about announcing it to the guild. He of course agreed. We went down to the stage. Everyone was talking and minding there own business as usual. "Everyone be quiet!" Gramps yelled. "Gray and Natsu have an announcement to make." Gramps walked off stage and all eyes were on us. It was very nerve racking. I decided to speak first. "I have 3 things to say! One me and Gray have been in a secret relationship. Two I'm an omega. Three I'm pregnant." Everyone looked pale. "WHAAAAAAAT!!!" They all yelled. I could hear that Mira won a bet against Erza. "Ha! I told you he was pregnant!" Ugh they'll never learn. While everyone was going crazy, Juvia came up to me. She stood there quietly for a couple seconds. Gray squeezed my hand. All of a sudden she Hugged me like no tomorrow. " Congratulations!" She yelled. "What your not mad?" I asked. "No of course not if it had been another girl that took Gray I would have slit there throat! But I love yaoi! This is sooo adorable!" Wow that's... well it's not that surprising after all.

A/N
I have about a 222 reads now 😭 thank you guys so much!