T H I R T Y- O N E

Alana Salvatore

" Come in. " Seth's grumpy voice boomed from his office as I knocked on the door.

I wondered what crawled up my husband's ass and died in it.

I had arrived at the warehouse over haft an hour ago, spending my times talking to the men and women at the main room. I was getting tired of meeting new people as everyone kept coming up to talk me so I excused myself to Seth's office, while Victoria decided to stay behind to let me have some privacy with Seth or whatever.

So, here I was. My hand touched the cold door knob twisting and turning it before opening the door very slowly.

" Who's there? What the hell do you want? " Seth shouted obviously getting annoyed at the sound.

My heels clicked against the hard floor making clinking sound as I walked into the office after closing the door. Seth was at his desk as usual typing furiously on his computer while reading on the pile of paperworks on his left. His eyes were so focused on his work and still didn't look up to see who was there.

" I swear to god if you don't state the reason why you're here or who the hell you are in three seconds, I will put a fucking bullet in your skull. " he growled making me flinched slightly.

Damn. I felt bad for whoever worked for this asshole.

" I would like to see you try, Don Salvatore. " I cocked an eyebrow at him while wrapping both on my arms around my chest.

His head snapped up so fast at the sound of my voice, I swore I even heard a little crack. He rosed up from his seat and hurried toward me in one stride. Damn. Men and their stupid long legs.

" What did I tell you? " he asked pulling me into his embrace.

" Didn't I tell you to stay home? " he whispered nuzzling his nose against the nape of my neck.

" I don't want to stay home. " I groaned as his kisses sent shivers down my spine.

" At least you're here. " Seth said pulling back.

I mentally cursed as the warmth of his embrace faded away from my body.

" You don't look pregnant wearing this. I can swear I saw a little bump this morning when you're wearing your nightwear. " he said furrowing his eyebrow while staring at me up and down.

" Does it come and go as it please? " he asked cocking an eyebrow at me clearly confused. What a dumbass.

" Look I loosened this big belt around my waist if I tightened it a little, boom pregnant belly. " I rolled my eyes before walking toward his desk and took a seat on his chair.

" I like seeing you with your bump. " he said shaking his head at the thought of me hiding my pregnancy.

I didn't like hiding it either no one in the family liked it. But, we had to for the sake of the baby and my safety. God knew how much I wanted to shout to the world that I was having my first child how much I wanted to tell my sister that she was going to be an aunt.

" Why are you here anyway? " Seth asked pulling me up from his seat.

He sat himself down on the big chair liked it was his throne while I stared at him in shocked for a hot seconds before relaxed again when he pulled me into his laps. Smart move.

" I hate Kaitlyn. " I said glaring into spaces at the mention of her name.

" Straight to the point I see. Are you jealous? " he chuckled.

" No. Why would I be jealous over something that is already mine? " I smirked.

" Then do enlighten me with the reason of your hatred toward my assassin and friend. " he said holding up some of his paperworks to read.