Chapter 22

Aubrey's Point of View

"How are you?" I take a deep breath, before answering him.

"I'm fine, how about you? How's the gathering?" how I miss him at my side.

"It was fine, are you still taking your meds?" he ask. 

"No, because it may affect the baby, I just deactivate my social media accounts," I seat on the bed while talking to him and holding my tummy.

"That's good to hear, take care of yourself while I'm not there, and just focus on the baby, ok?" Survey and I were always this sweet to each other, I smile thinking of his worried face. 

"Yes sir, you too and I'll just tell him that you called ok, bye love you take care and I miss you." I sweetly said making him laugh in the other line.

"Yeah, miss you too I'll hang up the call, love you." then, he turn off the call I put my phone on the side table and look at the wall glass of the condo, I can see city lights that calm me. every time I'm looking at it.  

"Baby, do you miss daddy Survey?" I was talking to my tummy when the door opens.

"Hey," as he enters the room.

"Hey," I smiled at him.

***

Cherry Milk's Point of View

"Ma'am Cherry, ready na po ba kayo?" I can hear Lea at the door after she knocked.

I grab my purse and take a short glance at the body mirror in front of me, just to see if my face is ok and presentable.

Well, it's 7 pm already and the ball gathering starts at 7:30 pm and I ask lea that will go together to the hall, I'm wearing a black fitted long gown with lace straps and it's backless until my waist so my whole back is exposed too much so I just let my straight hair down and wear a silver hair clip at the side of my hair, I just put a simple gray black I shadow and a red lipstick just to pair it with my gown and black heels.

I open the door and see Lea wearing a maroon gown and pair it with red heels, she looks so beautiful, right now.

"Wow, ma'am you look gorg talaga," she was admiring every inch of my look right now.

"Thank you, you too, you look beautiful in maroon,"

"Ikaw naman ma'am, mana lang po sa inyo hahaha, tara na po," we both walk through the elevator and went straight ahead of the hall, where the venue is located.

"Wow,  secretary Lea you look hot," biro ng isang staff kay Lea ng makarating kami sa venue at marami-rami na rin ang mga tao dito.

Umupo na kami ni Lea sa segnated table namin buti nalang lagi kaming magkasama ni Lea kung hindi sobrang  lonely ako dito.

"Hey Miss Villaruel, you look stunning with your gown, well, I must say after this I might check your clothing line and get some gowns from you," she's Miss Santos, one of the stockholders of DLM.

I smiled at her "I'm flattered Miss Santos, but I'll gladly wait for your orders." she nodded at me with a big smile and we just talk about something about my designs.

While talking to her, someone suddenly speaks at my back.

"May I excuse Miss Villaruel for a moment, Miss Santos?" I turn my head to look at him he's wearing a gray americano paired with a Gucci shoe for men, he looks so expensive right now.

"Oo naman, Mr.Marco," Miss Santos said, standing up and going to the other table.

He seated beside me and put his arms at the back of my chair makes me feel awkward because his to close

"You look stunning Miss Villaruel," I just smiled at him, and focus my sight on the stage waiting for it to start.

"After this party, are you going straight to your suite?" he asks and looks at him." Yes, that's my plan" I answer.

"Do you want to join me in my suite, then?" my eyes widened to what he said, I was about to confront him because I find him pervert through what he said, but Survey showed up in front of us holding my wrist and making me stand up beside him.

"Watch your language Funtabel," he gives Marco a dark glare but still he manages to talk calmly.

And, he pull me to his table and let me seat beside him as the ball started the mc just mention some of the sponsors and about the corporation's transactions all about business after that they served the food and I eat while still not talking to him because his aura it to dark to handle

Alam kong hindi maganda ang mood niya dahil ganyan siya dati pag wala sa mood ayaw niya munang nakikipagusap.

After we eat everyone just talk about business again buti nalang ater we eat tumabi sakin si Lea at nag chichat lang kami ng konti about sa mga gowns and dress.

After minutes of talking, everyone started to dance as they play a sweet song some businesses man is dancing with their partners and staff too and waiters started to serve wines and beers.

While Lea and I were talking and drinking some wine a man approaches her and asked her to dance, she ask me if it is fine with me and I just nod at her and they went through the middle of the hall to dance.

I was just watching them, just like a sweet couple dancing and laughing with each other it makes me smile when lea blush at what the men whispered to her she's so cute.

"Let's dance, Milk," he said and offers me his hand.

While we were dancing, I can feel his palm on my bear's back because of my backless gown, I was facing the floor while we were dancing.

"Milk, do you remember what I said at my wedding?" I face him when he says that.

"Ahh, oo bakit?" I feel bad and uncomfortable about this topic.

"It's true," he stares at me so dark that I can't handle it, so I stop dancing.

"Restroom, restroom muna ako, naiihi ako," sagot ko at agad umalis sa harapan niya.

I don't want to open up that topic anymore after I went through the restroom dumiretso ako kay Lea she's drinking with some girls out there, I joined them and drinks some wines I didn't notice that they turn them into hard drinks.

And it makes my head turn around but I still manage to drink more when I feel like I'm going to throw up I stand and tell lea that I'm going to the restroom.

"Gusto niyo ma'am, samahan ko na kayo," she ask.

"No, I can handle this," I started to walk to the restroom I was holding the wall while walking to grab some balance because I can't walk straight anymore.

I was about to enter the lady's restroom when someone grabs my waist and lock me to the wall and torridly kiss me.

My eye widened when I realize, who was kissing me.