♛Chptr. 3 || ☆☆I'm that Bad Type☆☆♛

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [Bad Guy]0:49 ───o──────── -3:12⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

0:49 ───o──────── -3:12
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

☆☆I'm that Bad Type☆☆

Jimin wanted nothing but to escape this dinner date. He knew that it would only turn out to be a disaster. Since he'll make sure that it will be, that is.

But like what he knows already, he knows he can't just bail and escape this. His entire career depends on this so he'll have to be as sneaky as he can. Which he is especially good-- great at.

So to make a good first impression, which in his belief is coming to the restaurant (his father told him his fiance will be waiting for him) an hour late from the said time he should already be there then that's what he did first. He also made sure to dress as slutty as he can that the un serveur who welcomed him almost didn't let him in since the said male claimed that the place is "Only for guests who made reservations, Sir. I'm sorry." 

He also felt some eyes already judging him or either ogling at what he's wearing. If only he didn't tell the latter his name then he wouldn't really be able to get in.

With another un serveur who bowed at him politely, they started walking towards where he expects would be the table where he'll waste the rest of an hour or two to bore himself with his fiance. He can't wait to run home already since it's already exhausting him just thinking about it.

As they passed a few tables with the un serveur guiding him to his table, he could already make out a figure of a man who was sitting alone on one of the tables near the large glass windows with the view of the night seascape. The chiseled jawline as well as the sharp and well-defined nose is what he could only see at the moment since it was only the side profile he could see. The man sips on what he thinks is a glass of champagne, eyes away as they were focused on the sea getting lost in it already.

When they stopped at the said table he didn't expect he would be sitting at, his eyes focused by the way the man almost elegantly placed down his champagne glass on the table. The glass of Armand de Brignac looked already half-done, which he only recognized the brand because of the bottle resting on the center-right of the table and in a stainless container filled with ice. He also perceived that the man already sensed his presence because a few seconds later and their eyes meet.

He's not one to get easily intimidated, to be honest. But he would be lying if he would say that those almost emotionless dark orbs that met his didn't make him almost gulp. He couldn't even quite hear when the un serveur excused himself since he was still in his reverie, eyes never leaving the man who caught his attention.