how to score a perfect date

Third Person

The four of them walked awkwardly for a while, the silence being unbearable. None of them knew where they were going, they just strolled through the town. After a while Pacifica began to walk faster and Mable joined Candy and Grenda a couple of steps behind. Pacifica felt bad, even though she hadn't done anything but defend herself, she felt like begging for everyone's forgiveness. She looked back at the three girls behind her and sighed. They were laughing together, it seemed like they were getting along. She smiles at their happiness but is still  sad that she couldn't partake in it.

Mable Pov

Me and the girls talked for a while and I almost forget that Pacifica was with us that was until I saw her smiling at us from in front. I gave her a small wave and she looked away fast, she must've been embarrassed that I caught her staring.
"Mable!" I heard a voice say next to me. I looked to my right to see Dipper inside the arcade, next to him is Soos and wendy.
We all walk towards him, he gives my a small hug and waves at the others.
"Hey Grenda! Hi Candy-" Dipper cuts himself off as soon as he sees the next member of our group. He crosses his arms and his voice goes serious. "Pacifica..." He says
"Hey, Dipper..." She waves looking uneasy.
This is bad. I really want these two to get along~
There was a small silence for a while until Soos came in and saved the day. "Why don't you come in and game with us, dudes!"
"Yeah I was busy kicking Dippers butt in street fighters!" Wendy said taking off Dippers hat and ruffling his hair.
"For your information I let you win!"
"Yep and I've almost beaten every high score on Meat Beat Mania inside."

Third Person

Candy and Grenda focused on winning all the tickets in whack-a-mole, Dipper was focusing hard on winning a single round against Wendy while Mable watched cheering him on and Pacifica simply watched them all have fun. And Soos was going all out. He was bopping to the beat of Meat Beat Mania, sweat dripping down every part of his body. This is what he had trained for since he was a child and today was the day he would finally beat the top high score. He was so close, he could taste the victory! And that's when it happened; he tripped.
He fell to the ground in pain, he had lost his one chance and now he had nothing..
"NOOOOOOO!" He shouted up at the sky. "WHY WORLD!?! WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME!?!?"
"Soos calm down!" Wendy said, sitting down on the ground next to him. "I'm gonna take him to get some pizza, maybe that'll cheer him up... you guys stay here."
They all watched Soos and Wendy leave the building and then after a while, continued what they were doing.

Mable Pov

Since Wendy left I was unable to watch her fight against Dipper so I decided to look around the arcade. I Walked around for a while until I reached the back of the arcade, and that's when I saw it. It was a claw machine and the prize was the most beautiful thing i have ever seen. A black cat plushie decorated with white stars and a galaxy belly. I needed to win this.
I looked in my pocket, I had £3 on me and I sucked at claw machines. This wasn't looking too good for me.
I put the first coin in and the machine didn't even start. "What the heck!" I then kicked the machine, it started but didn't give me back my coin. I put my second coin in. I moved the claw towards the head of one of kitties and let the claw the go down. I missed. I began to mumble some complaints and put the last coin in, it spat the coin back out and I lost it under another machine.
"Are you serious!?!" I shouted.
"Maybe I could help..." I heard a voice behind me. I looked to see that was Pacifica, she was putting a coin in the machine.
"Pffffffffft! I wouldn't even bother trying Pacifica, it's definetely rigged. I mean I guess I do suck at claw machines but I have no doubt in My mind that-"
"Here you go!" She said, presenting one of the plushies in front of me. "My father says that there's no use in wasting money, so he made really skilled at almost every rigged arcade and carnival game so that I would always win and never get ripped off-"
I picked her up, hugged her and spun her around while screaming at her. "REEEEEEEEEEE!!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!"
"You're welcome..." She smiled as I put her down.
Dipper came running over to us concerned. "Did somebody die over here, why are you screaming?"
Me and Pacifica didn't know how to answer so we just laughed for a while. 
"Girls are such a strange species..." Dipper said before walking away.
After me and Pacifica calmed down, I had the most craziest idea I have ever had.
"Hey, ummm, Pacifica..."
"Yeah..."  She said tucking some hair behind her ear.
"You know, Grunkle Stan is hosting the summer fair tomorrow so I was wondering if after I finish helping set up... if you maybe wanted to hang out there with me."
"Oh of course! I would love too!" She said . Wow that was easier than I thought...
Just then a limbo pulled up outside the arcade and two very fancy people stepped out of the car. "Miss Northwest, we have come to pick you up."
"Just give me a second! Here!" She said handing me the kitten plushie.
"OK I'll meet you tomorrow then."
"Yeah sounds like a plan, bye Mable!"
"Bye~"

~First time skip ladies and gentleman~

That night I sat in bed hugging the plushie that Pacifica had won for me, unable to get her off my mind. That's when Waddles pushed the plushie out of my arms and shuffled himself into a position where I was forced to hug him. "Awww don't be jealous Waddles~"